Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
Page 2 of 2
< 12
Entertainment>Boondock Saints II: All Saints Day, trailer releas
Jbailey 01:31 PM 09-04-2009
Originally Posted by GKitty:

Unnecessary?!?!?! :-) blasphemer!!! :-)
There are a lot of movies that are great on their own right and don't really need a sequel. At times it almost feels like a cheap way to make a buck. The last unnecessary movie I saw (for free thank god) was S. Darko which was the sequel to another cult classic Donnie Darko. It was just absolutely horrid and ranked a 0 on a scale of 1-10.

I do enjoy Boondock Saints, it's a good flick. I just have a bad feeling about this one. I do hope they pull it off and it's not a flop.
[Reply]
dubnick 03:23 PM 09-04-2009
I'm looking forward to seeing it... On mischief night!!!! :-)
[Reply]
BFallehy 04:04 PM 09-04-2009
Unnecesary or not I will definatly be going to see this movie. :-)

And I will remember to bring the rope. :-):-):-)
[Reply]
cigars_n_scotch 04:24 PM 09-04-2009
Originally Posted by elderboy02:
The first Boondock Saints was a masterpiece. I don't think the 2nd can be as good, but we will see. :-)
My sentiments exactly! Boondock Saints is in the top 5 of my all-time favorite movies and I've been waiting for II for a long time. Glad to see they're finally done. I will definitely see this.
[Reply]
blugill 04:29 PM 09-04-2009
If you watch the documentary Overnight about Troy Duffy you'll understand why this movie took ten years to get produced.
[Reply]
:eevis 06:43 PM 09-04-2009
Can't wait!! My buddies and I watch the original every year before going out to the St. Paddy's Parade! Just a little something to get us primed!

Originally Posted by Kreth:
The original is my wife's favorite movie. She even got her copy of the DVD signed by Ron Jeremy when he participated in a debate on **** addiction at one of the local colleges.
Posted via Mobile Device
Was that the one and Binghamton, I wasn;t able to go, but I heard it was great!
[Reply]
vankleekkw 07:51 AM 09-07-2009
About friggin time
[Reply]
BigFrank 09:42 AM 09-07-2009
We'll have to see about this one, with how good the first movie was doing as good if not better will be a real challenge. Hopefully it will live up to it's first installment. If not it will be like all other films that sequel to get money by having it's fans fill the seats only to let them down.
[Reply]
Adriftpanda 04:48 PM 09-08-2009
Looks decent, nothing special. I'm sure I'll watch it. BUT I doubt it will be anything like the first one.
[Reply]
brandonfd3s 11:15 PM 09-08-2009
Been waiting for this to happen since I first saw the original. Gotta say for the wait its been the trailer didn't give me high hopes. But I will enjoy it never the less.
[Reply]
Kreth 08:43 AM 09-09-2009
Originally Posted by :eevis:
Was that the one and Binghamton, I wasn;t able to go, but I heard it was great!
It was here in Oneonta. They had Jeremy debating with a self-described **** addict. Jeremy is funny as hell.
Posted via Mobile Device
[Reply]
Page 2 of 2
< 12
Up