Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
Page 3 of 3
< 123
Sports>Fantasy football league #2
jkim05 07:03 PM 10-26-2010
So where do we stand on everyone's league dues? Is there a hard and fast deadline?
[Reply]
massphatness 07:15 PM 10-26-2010
I'm paid -- I thought I had you this week, man. You beat me by LESS than a point.

BASTID!
[Reply]
jkim05 07:12 AM 10-28-2010
Originally Posted by massphatness:
I'm paid -- I thought I had you this week, man. You beat me by LESS than a point.

BASTID!
Yeah, one of those things. I can't even say I earned it, that's just how it plays out sometimes. Although, since we're just playing for the playoffs anyways, it wouldn't have been a big deal for me had I lost, I'm scoring plenty of points anyways. I do like my team, and Arian Foster is back this week against the Colts again. Hope he can put up another 200 yd performance.
[Reply]
massphatness 09:26 AM 11-10-2010
With respect to the some of the dues being MIA ...

Pistol hasn't been on since 8/26

I have no idea who Fitz Blitz (John F) is ... anyone know if he's a member here?
[Reply]
jkim05 03:57 PM 12-10-2010
Has everyone paid in? I know everyone had contacted you at some point, but if I'm reading this correctly in the league notes, there are still outstanding payments? What is the decision on this?
[Reply]
massphatness 04:54 PM 12-10-2010
I think I remember seeing something via a league email that said everyone was paid.
[Reply]
jkim05 11:34 AM 12-14-2010
Latest message just received says 3 teams still have not paid.
[Reply]
massphatness 03:38 PM 12-31-2010
Congrats, Jeremy -- I've been playing fantasy football for 20 years or so and never saw a team ago undefeated. Until yours.
[Reply]
jkim05 02:03 PM 01-03-2011
Thanks, it was a fun season to be sure. Actually, I've gone undefeated before, so that wasn't too new to me, but I had a solid fantasy season all around, mainly because I had a couple guys rated much higher than most people who paid off big time for me, ie Arian Foster. I've already started prepping for next year, my first draft looks like June this year, so hopefully there's football in the fall.
[Reply]
jkim05 02:25 PM 01-10-2011
Where do we stand on this? I don't want to seem overly pushy because it's not really about the cigars for me, but it seems there were two members who did not ever send their cigars that they owed, is this correct? Since this was arranged on CA, what is the plan with respect to trader feedback? I think we should at least make a note so that they are not eligible to play next year. I really hoped it wouldn't come to this, but it's been a couple weeks since the end of the season...
[Reply]
Page 3 of 3
< 123
Up