Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
Page 3 of 3
< 123
General Discussion>Official (?) "My Cigar Made Me Sick" Thread
Lanks85 11:34 AM 10-07-2011
Originally Posted by SvilleKid:
These are (apparently) strong smokes. However, I have never had a V give me anything but a very light "buzz", which confounds my son, who says it is one of the stronger sticks that I smoke! Maybe because I mainly smoke the Lancero size??? Don't know. Makes no sense to me, except maybe I'm doing everything right leading up to smoking it? I'd hate for it to start kicking me, because the lancero Vs rate near the top of my best five!
Same here! I am a newbie smoker and have an Oliva Serie V torp quite often with no ill-effects. Nothing more than a very slight buzz, like you said.
[Reply]
Skywalker 01:18 PM 10-07-2011
Tatuaje J21!

3 out of 4 times I needed my mommy!!!
[Reply]
sevans105 01:55 PM 10-07-2011
Early in my cigar days, I had the bright idea to smoke one while on a walk - which turned into a brisk walk to keep up with my friend. Breathing and smoking was definitely not a good combo. Took a couple solid lungfuls and deposited my dinner on the side of the road. Not a pretty sight or a happy feeling. Learned my lesson though. Cigars and Aerobics don't mix! So I quit walking. :-)
[Reply]
shark 03:00 PM 10-07-2011
My first time was with an OpusX #4. Didn't know that it was going to be a strong cigar, since this was my first Opus ever, and I was still new to cigars. I was driving back from the tobacconist and decided to light it up while driving. Big mistake...Oh yeah, this was on an empty stomach too. I didn't hurl, but got the familiar cold sweats, dizziness so I pulled off of the road and sat down in a park that was luckily right there, and just shook and sweat and thought I was dying. :-)
[Reply]
Page 3 of 3
< 123
Up