Jimbo14 07:33 PM 09-06-2009
Cigar: CAO LX2 Robusto
Dimension: 52rg X 5"
Wrapper: Nicaragua
Binder: Honduras
Filler: Nicaragua, Dominican Repuiblic
Drink: Jim Beam Black on the rocks
Smoke time: 90 minutes

This is one powerful cigar. CAO rate this cigar as there strongest and I would totally agree.

Flavour: Lots of Pepper, however it was very one dimensional and was the same the whole way through the cigar.

Construction: Excellent as is all CAOs. Just look at the photographs.

Draw: A little bit tight, but not to bad - still enjoyable. Unfortunatly the tight draw caused it to go out twice. The tight draw lead it to be a long 90 minute smoke which can be nice as it wont burn to hot.

Burn: Average, alittle bit off, possibly due to the tight draw.

Flavour: 6/10 (too strong and one dimensional)
Construction: 9/10
Draw: 6/10
Burn: 7/10
Overall: 7/10

[Reply]
longknocker 07:36 PM 09-06-2009
Nice Review, James!:-) I had one in Fl. several weeks ago and loved it! I do like pepper as in all the DPG line, though!:-)
[Reply]
Aldebaran 12:19 AM 09-07-2009
I would have given this six out of ten, above average but not good or better than good. I enjoy strong cigars but I do enjoy flavor about ten times more and with a lot of these hellfire cigars they miss that key aspect. Great review for an alright cigar.
[Reply]
adampc22 12:45 AM 09-07-2009
Nice Review mate
[Reply]
scooter 10:40 AM 09-07-2009
Thanks for the nice review and pictures.
[Reply]
Scottw 11:10 AM 09-07-2009
I had one a few weeks ago and really enjoyed it
[Reply]
Kreth 03:04 PM 09-07-2009
Thanks for the review. I tried a couple of these when I was brand new to smoking cigars and didn't really care for them. I need to try some more as I think my tastes have changed enough that I could really appreciate the ligero.
Posted via Mobile Device
[Reply]
Up