Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
All Cigar Discussion>Arturo Fuente Short Story.
MrOneEyedBoh 12:00 AM 09-15-2009
Today I had a Short Story on the way to work. Wow, I loved the way this one went. I think its a medium-full type smoke ( I could deff. be wrong tho ) But it started to burn a hair uneven but then evened out and burned nice and smooth.

One thing I noticed from the last two sticks I smoked, this one has an inconsistent ash. Or at least it seem like it. The other had a darker ash, this one has a lighter with darker patches. Sorry for the picture, my cell is not the greatest.

[Reply]
MedicCook 12:01 AM 09-15-2009
This is one of my favorite cigars. :-)
[Reply]
Eleven 12:15 AM 09-15-2009
Thanks for the story!

All my cigars I smoke in the car burn funny, but its one of the few times I have *that* much time alone, its a double edged sword.

:-)
[Reply]
Bax 05:23 AM 09-15-2009
If you like those you should try the BTL's ( Between the Lines ). Very hard to come by but a wonderful treat.
[Reply]
troutbreath 05:51 AM 09-15-2009
Great cigar. Nearly always reliable and delicious.
[Reply]
OLS 06:10 AM 09-15-2009
Originally Posted by Eleven:
Thanks for the story!

All my cigars I smoke in the car burn funny, but its one of the few times I have *that* much time alone, its a double edged sword.

:-)
That's really hitting at the root of the problem. Auto-smoking leads to weird burns.
That said I smoke half of my cigars in the car. Instant ventilation. But the swirling winds play
hell with burn line, burn rate and burn completeness. But the Short Story??? One of my alltime
favorites. Do you know there was a time when you couldn't GET Arturo Fuente products?
If you were lucky enough to find them, you could buy a limit of two per vitola in most places.
A box purchase was unheard of. Yes kids, it useta be that bad, lol.
[Reply]
kelmac07 06:15 AM 09-15-2009
These are candy!
[Reply]
DonniePaul 07:49 AM 09-15-2009
These are high on my list of things to try.

And I have been looking for an excuse to hit the local B&M.......

Road Trip!!!!!:-)
[Reply]
BlackDog 10:33 AM 09-15-2009
I love me some Short Stories.
[Reply]
MrOneEyedBoh 10:34 AM 09-15-2009
Yeah that went well. I think I'm going to try a Gran Resvera in a Maduro wrapper todayy going to work.
[Reply]
Chemyst 08:08 PM 09-15-2009
Fuente maduros are the best!

You must try the Hemingway Work of Art maduro (WOAM)

A Fuente Hemingway Signature maduro was my favorite smoke in 2008.
A cool autumn afternoon, a well aged cigar with plume ... an instant dream.

Chemyst :-)
[Reply]
Up