Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
Accessory Discussion / Reviews>Dupont Xtend using Lava refill
alwayslit 06:23 AM 12-13-2010
Just took my xtend out of hibernation and was trying to fill it using Lava fuel. The adapter part didn't seem to fit it correctly and was a pita to try and fill. Has anyone had this problem and what would you suggest....thanks.
[Reply]
Parshooter 09:52 AM 12-15-2010
Originally Posted by alwayslit:
Just took my xtend out of hibernation and was trying to fill it using Lava fuel. The adapter part didn't seem to fit it correctly and was a pita to try and fill. Has anyone had this problem and what would you suggest....thanks.
I've always had a little trouble filling my xTend. Those little plastic addapters don't seem to work either. I get the lighter filled but loose some fluid in the process. I've had this problem both with Lava and that other poplular fuel, which the name I can't think of right now.
[Reply]
T.G 10:10 AM 12-15-2010
Originally Posted by Parshooter:
I've always had a little trouble filling my xTend. Those little plastic addapters don't seem to work either. I get the lighter filled but loose some fluid in the process. I've had this problem both with Lava and that other poplular fuel, which the name I can't think of right now.
Vector?
[Reply]
staminator 12:57 AM 12-19-2010
Originally Posted by alwayslit:
I actually just bought an xtend, and it works just fine with my Xikar fuel. Fits perfectly.
[Reply]
Wolfgang 01:23 AM 12-19-2010
ilucienne
[Reply]
staminator 01:45 AM 12-19-2010
Originally Posted by staminator:
I actually just bought an xtend, and it works just fine with my Xikar fuel. Fits perfectly.
Actually, this may not apply if yours is a newer model. The one I purchased is circa 2000.
[Reply]
alwayslit 06:05 AM 12-19-2010
Update: got some vector, still had to use an adaptor but better than lava. Thanks for the input on the thread.
[Reply]
Up