Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
General Discussion>Reductil - Magic Weight Loss Pill??
kiwi michelle 03:51 PM 06-18-2009
Hey guys and Girls

Just wanted to share with you my success with Reductil.

I decided to give it a try and was lucky enough to get a couple of sample packs from the Doctor when I last visited her.

I took the one pill a day and lost a kilo a week for the first 5 weeks. I plateaued for a couple of weeks but then lost another 5 kilos (11 pounds).

I have had no bad side effects other than abit of guilt over having done no excercise or made any real effort. I do get a dry mouth but having water handy soon fixes that.

It is a prescription drug here so is only available from the doctor and costs NZ$70 for a month. I got a three month prescription in March but still have another week as I don't have a pill everyday.

Anyway - just thought I would share this with you. I have 5 more kilos to get back to my wedding weight, so am going to start some training to help get there quicker!!

Anyone else tried it??

[Reply]
pnoon 08:15 PM 06-19-2009
Congrats, Michelle.
[Reply]
Sailchaser 08:16 PM 06-19-2009
:-):-)Congrats Michelle:-):-)
[Reply]
WildBlueSooner 08:17 PM 06-19-2009
Originally Posted by pnoon:
Congrats, Michelle.
:-) Congrats :-)
[Reply]
markem 08:48 PM 06-19-2009
:-)

Congrats Michelle!
[Reply]
boonedoggle 08:56 PM 06-19-2009
Congrats Kiwi! I bet you are hot N sexy...not that you weren't before, but now more than ever!:-)
[Reply]
Mugen910 09:12 PM 06-19-2009
Originally Posted by markem:

Congrats Michelle!
:-):-)

Congrats
[Reply]
Old Sailor 09:16 PM 06-19-2009
Originally Posted by boonedoggle:
Congrats Kiwi! I bet you are hot N sexy...not that you weren't before, but now more than ever!:-)
:-):-):-)
[Reply]
kiwi michelle 10:31 PM 06-21-2009
Originally Posted by markem:

Congrats Michelle!
I had only lost 1 or 2 kg when you guys were here in March. I would go down the luge alot faster now!!

Originally Posted by boonedoggle:
Originally Posted by Old Sailor:

Aww thanks guys - I will remember to look here the days I don't feel so good about myself!!

I will post some pics when I can get back into my wedding dress!! Pity I can't erase the wrinkles as easily as the pounds!!

[Reply]
King James 11:00 PM 06-21-2009
what the heck is a kilo!? haha just kidding. Congrats Michelle! :-)
[Reply]
kiwi michelle 07:10 PM 06-23-2009
Originally Posted by King James:
what the heck is a kilo!? haha just kidding. Congrats Michelle! :-)

Jeez - you old fashioned people that haven't moved onto the metric system

2.2 pounds = 1 kilo
[Reply]
Up