Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
Page 2 of 2
< 12
All Cigar Discussion>The wonderful Cigar
dentonparrots 01:44 PM 01-31-2009
The passion that people have for them is what made me start smoking them in the first place, I just had to go buy some to try even though I was a non-smoker. The diversity of them is what keeps me interested, forever trying to find the "perfect" cigar.

A great post on a great site, absolutely spot on Dave.
[Reply]
jpan 02:07 PM 01-31-2009
This world of cigars and cigar smoking is really quite remarkable. I have only been smoking regularly for about 1yr., but it is amazing how it grabs you and quickly becomes a full fledged hobby. Many people I know smoke cigars, but our relationships changed and evolved once I began smoking.
[Reply]
dentonparrots 02:37 PM 01-31-2009
CA helps us to make the hobby as great as what it does, well certainly for me it does. I started a thread to show our appreciation of it here http://www.cigarasylum.com/vb/showthread.php?t=9297
[Reply]
acruce 02:47 PM 01-31-2009
You always seem to put allot of thought into your posts. You must be a deep thinker...:-)
[Reply]
Starchild 03:00 PM 01-31-2009
Deep thoughts, by Da Klugs :-)

Seriously, I couldn't agree more. I've had some great times and met a lot of amazing people, in person and online in my short time in this hobby.

I look forward to enjoying cigars for a long time to come :-)
[Reply]
galaga 09:51 AM 02-02-2009
Originally Posted by icehog3:
Absolutely true Dave! One of my best smoking buddies was barely legal when we started herfing together (King James), and a few of them have been even older than me. :-)

Rumor has it that one of the people I am most looking forward to herfing with is actually older than God.

Looking forward to the day, Rick (galaga). :-) :-)
Although he hasn't shown up on the boards in a long time, I have it on good authority, that God is older that me.......:-)
[Reply]
icehog3 03:06 PM 02-02-2009
Originally Posted by galaga:
Although he hasn't shown up on the boards in a long time, I have it on good authority, that God is older that me.......:-)
Sorry, Rick....I meant "dirt", not "God".

:-) :-)

SoCalX!!
[Reply]
Redbaron 03:09 PM 02-02-2009
Originally Posted by Da Klugs:
Is there anything else that transcends generations like cigars? Where else but a herf do you run into 20 sumtin to 50 sumtin's sharing a passion together?

Thin ones, fat ones, short ones, long ones, thin short, fat long..etc. The whole varied size thing is so cool and interesting. .
NAMBLA?

:-)
[Reply]
Nimbus 04:01 PM 02-02-2009
Cigars has open my eyes to new wonders and and the people that I share them with are extremely generous and insightful. By far the best hobby/addiction! :-)
[Reply]
jkim05 04:28 PM 02-02-2009
Originally Posted by Redbaron:
NAMBLA?

That's what one of my friends calls this cigar thing...only in jest of course.
[Reply]
ronhoffman2 04:37 PM 02-02-2009
NAMBLA?

very funny.:-)
[Reply]
icehog3 05:10 PM 02-02-2009
NAMBLA?

How did your interview go? :-)
[Reply]
ucla695 12:23 PM 02-03-2009
Amen!! I couldn’t have said it better myself.
[Reply]
cbsmokin 12:57 PM 02-03-2009
I believe that the gentlemen that I run into as a result of smoking cigars for the most part are a great crowd. Well, at least those who take it seriously are. By serious, I only mean they actually know something about cigars not that they are uptight.
[Reply]
Redbaron 10:30 AM 02-04-2009
Originally Posted by icehog3:
How did your interview go? :-)

Denied... AGAIN!!! :-)

LOL!!
[Reply]
MarkinAZ 04:16 AM 02-05-2009
The Wonderful Cigar...then, a bonding agent for humanity. What we as human beings could accomplish if more would indulge in the leafy art:-)

[Reply]
AzonCigars 05:06 PM 02-07-2009
The best part in owning a shop, is meeting so many different great people.
[Reply]
Page 2 of 2
< 12
Up