Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
All Cigar Discussion>Duque Cigar Company
taltos 12:41 PM 02-14-2009
I am curious if any of the good folks here have dealt with Duque Cigar Company. I like their website and their prices seem real good. How do they treat their customers?
[Reply]
Smokin Gator 12:46 PM 02-14-2009
I have only dealt with them once. I ordered some Spanish cedar trays. When I got them they were the wrong size. It took a while and a few emails back and forth, but they sent me the correct ones and told me to keep the other ones. Every company makes a mistake. The ones that correct them are the ones I want to do business with.
[Reply]
taltos 01:02 PM 02-14-2009
Thank you, seems like they might deserve my business if they care about getting things right.:-)
[Reply]
Caymus 03:54 PM 02-14-2009
I've bought Oliva V boxes from them on 2 occassions, and some 5 Packs another time. All transactions went smoothly and shipping was fast. They do have very good prices and seems like they have good inventory. I'd recommend them.
[Reply]
MarkinAZ 01:52 AM 02-15-2009
Originally Posted by taltos:
I like their website and their prices seem real good.
Paul, they sure do have a nice looking web page:

http://duquecigars.com/

and their pricing appears to be very competitive too:-)

[Reply]
taltos 01:29 PM 02-15-2009
I will give them a chance, I usually use CI, TNT and Best Cigar Prices but these folks have very good prices and seem to own up to their errors so they will get an order. Thanks all for the responses.:-)
[Reply]
Up