Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
Page 2 of 2
< 12
All Cigar Discussion>The return of Mike and Shawn
Cigar Mike 01:18 PM 03-05-2012
Well, the cigar's all done, so are we. I've been doing extra long days every day for weeks and this cigar was needed. It's exactly what I needed to end a pretty long day...so, I can say it was a good fit.

I think we're gunna hide a couple of these sticks in the bottom of the humidor for a re-do review soon, you know, just 'cause. :-)

My final summary? I'm at a loss for adjectives at the moment, so as weak as it sounds, well, I'm giving it a strong thumbs up. Wish I could be more specific; I'll try to do so on the next go-around with these guys.
[Reply]
Cigar Mike 01:24 PM 03-05-2012
Originally Posted by irratebass:
yeah unbelieveable a woman can do that to you, sorry to hear that.
Yeah, seems to be a common problem out here with lots of us. It's hard on the girls/kids/families back home sometimes, too, little things seem to go all sideways and get stressful just 'cause of distance and time and whatnot.

Sitting down and taking a minute helps. Cigars are a good excuse to do that. Come to think of it - I'm wondering if a skype-herf might be in order for me and my girl here soon - maybe that'll help ease things for a minute or two?
[Reply]
DaBear 01:27 PM 03-05-2012
Originally Posted by Cigar Mike:
Yeah, seems to be a common problem out here with lots of us. It's hard on the girls/kids/families back home sometimes, too, little things seem to go all sideways and get stressful just 'cause of distance and time and whatnot.

Sitting down and taking a minute helps. Cigars are a good excuse to do that. Come to think of it - I'm wondering if a skype-herf might be in order for me and my girl here soon - maybe that'll help ease things for a minute or two?
Worth a try. Skype herfs are better than no herfs at all. Plus, I had a damn good time Skype herfin with Shawn awhile back.
[Reply]
Shawn hines 01:43 PM 03-05-2012
Originally Posted by DaBear:
Worth a try. Skype herfs are better than no herfs at all. Plus, I had a damn good time Skype herfin with Shawn awhile back.
We will have to do it again sometime, I think Mike and I are going to try it tomorrow night.
[Reply]
Cigar Mike 01:45 PM 03-05-2012
I got a photo I'll try to upload later when I get home.
Hopefully this shows the band adequately.
Attached: gran_habano.jpg (12.9 KB) 
[Reply]
irratebass 02:48 PM 03-05-2012

I totally understand that the wives and kids are stressed too, but why add to the stress of the men out there? That goes for the women out there too and their men at home, no reason for unwanted stress which realy can't be resolved 4,000 miles away......Try the skype thing....maybe some "facetime" will caml her down....good luck bro.
[Reply]
Shawn hines 09:32 AM 03-06-2012
She is alright. Just needed to blow off some steam and I was the one that got it. It's all good, just had to set the women straight, she knows her role now....
Well it sounded good in my head at least.
[Reply]
Cigar Mike 12:16 PM 03-07-2012
Originally Posted by Shawn hines:
She is alright. Just needed to blow off some steam and I was the one that got it. It's all good, just had to set the women straight, she knows her role now....
Well it sounded good in my head at least.
Ha! Yeah, right, we all know the real truth. :-)
[Reply]
irratebass 01:58 PM 03-07-2012
Ha! Yeah, right, we all know the real truth. :-)
Yeah, "yes dear, you're right dear......i'm sorry hon." :-)
[Reply]
Page 2 of 2
< 12
Up