Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
All Cigar Discussion>Where?
mikesr1963 06:28 AM 01-29-2014
Where do you smoke in Richmond, Virginia and or the surrounding area?
[Reply]
kelmac07 06:30 AM 01-29-2014
Nice little B&M in Midlothian...right outside of Richmond called Winston's Humidor. Kevin (owner) is a great guy and has a great selection in his walk in. Kind of small, but very friendly atmosphere. If you pop in, tell him Mac sent ya. :-)

Or better yet...if you're here on a Thursday, come on down to Newport News (45 minutes south of Richmond) and join us in our weekly VCM Thursday Herf. :-)
[Reply]
mikesr1963 06:52 AM 01-29-2014
What's this?

Originally Posted by kelmac07:

Or better yet...if you're here on a Thursday, come on down to Newport News (45 minutes south of Richmond) and join us in our weekly VCM Thursday Herf. :-)

[Reply]
kelmac07 06:54 AM 01-29-2014
A group of us southern VCMers (myself, BigMac, Tbone, and Bscottskangum...sometimes Volt and Deadrise join us) get together every Thursday for a weekly herf at Baileys in the Patrick Henry Mall here in Newport News. We've been doing this for almost 4 years now. Come on out, good timest!! :-) :-) :-) :-) :-)

BigMac and I are retired Army, Tbone is retired Air Force.
[Reply]
stearns 06:55 AM 01-29-2014
A group of us southern VCMers (myself, BigMac, Tbone, and Bscottskangum...sometimes Volt and Deadrise join us) get together every Thursday for a weekly herf at Baileys in the Patrick Henry Mall here in Newport News. We've been doing this for almost 4 years now. Come on out!! :-) :-) :-) :-) :-)
it's worth the trip. havent been in years, but they're (mostly) harmless
[Reply]
pnoon 07:33 AM 01-29-2014
A group of us southern VCMers (myself, BigMac, Tbone, and Bscottskangum...sometimes Volt and Deadrise join us) get together every Thursday for a weekly herf at Baileys in the Patrick Henry Mall here in Newport News. We've been doing this for almost 4 years now. Come on out, good timest!! :-) :-) :-) :-) :-)

BigMac and I are retired Army, Tbone is retired Air Force.
Next time you see Paul, tell him I said hello.
He should drop by the Asylum now and then.
[Reply]
kelmac07 07:35 AM 01-29-2014
Originally Posted by pnoon:
Next time you see Paul, tell him I said hello.
He should drop by the Asylum now and then.
Will do Peter. :-)
[Reply]
Don Fernando 08:05 AM 01-29-2014
just walk in, you can recognize Mac by the skirt he's wearing, a New York Yankees skirt.
[Reply]
big_jaygee 08:17 AM 01-29-2014
Originally Posted by Don Fernando:
just walk in, you can recognize Mac by the skirt he's wearing, a New York Yankees skirt.
:-) :-) :-)
[Reply]
mikesr1963 08:41 AM 01-29-2014
Originally Posted by Don Fernando:
Oh, dammmmnnnnn.
[Reply]
Up