Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
All Cigar Discussion>Portland cigar shops
Nathan 08:45 PM 07-24-2012
Tomorrow I am flying to Oregon for a week and a half for a mix of work and vacation, I love trips like this. Tomorrow night I'll be in Hood River, then in Bend until Saturday then in Portland until Friday. On Sunday I will have a few hours to kill in Portland until I start my work portion of the trip, any suggestions for a cigar shop to spend some time in?
[Reply]
CigarNut 09:06 PM 07-24-2012
It depends upon where you are going to be.

1. Timber Valley** in Beaverton (SW of Portland)
2. Paul's in Beaverton
3. Rich's** in Downtown Portland
4. Broadway Cigars in SE Portland (check out their website http://broadwaycigar.com/).

** Not sure of you can smoke in these shops (due to state laws)

There is also The Mark cigar lounge at the Shilo Inn in Portland (border of Beaverton and Portland). The Mark opens at 3pm daily.

If you want to spend some money El Gaucho steak house (downtown) has a cigar lounge. They open at 5pm.
[Reply]
Nathan 08:28 PM 07-31-2012
Has anyone ever told you that you have some of the best tasting tap water? I noticed it in Bend and again at the Crowne Plaza in Lake Oswego. It honestly tastes sweet to me, I wish it was this good in MN.
[Reply]
racerX 10:55 PM 07-31-2012
Originally Posted by Nathan:
Has anyone ever told you that you have some of the best tasting tap water? I noticed it in Bend and again at the Crowne Plaza in Lake Oswego. It honestly tastes sweet to me, I wish it was this good in MN.
Thanks for noticing. Just one of the great things about the Northwest. I should bottle it and sell it. Sweet Northwest Tap Water - $9.99 a case.

Enjoy your visit.:-)
[Reply]
backwoods357 09:57 PM 08-01-2012
I noticed the change when I moved out here, I thought it was just me.
[Reply]
Up