Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
Jokes>You just CAN'T make this stuff up!
cmitch 01:08 PM 10-10-2012
Some of you are aware I'm in the printing/publishing biz and we print/publish Bible Class literature and on-demand books for independent authors.

When we name our files, we usually use the person's last name to designate the file folder contents.

In such case, we work for these 2 individuals in particular. One has the last name of Hand and the other is named Butt.

On my computer is a file named 'Hand Jobs' and the other is a sub folder named 'Butt pics' for file links to an InDesign book layout.

Of course, leave it up to the VP to walk in while I had my desktop open to see the files 'Hand Jobs' and 'Butt Pics' right by each other. "What kind of operation you guys running back here?" isn't a question I like to hear. Especially when I realized later what his exclamation was about. Then, as we're sending a file called 'Blessed Assurance' off to the rip to be printed, it shows up on the progress screen as 'Blessed Ass...":-)
[Reply]
363 01:11 PM 10-10-2012
:-) I love to here things like this
[Reply]
RevSmoke 01:24 PM 10-10-2012
That is why I now called them Adult Bible Study rather than simply Bible Study. It is embarrassing when this shows up in print, "Pastor will lead three sessions of B.S. on Saturday with one break and an hour free for lunch."
[Reply]
Big Bert 04:30 PM 10-10-2012
Oh man that is rich ... Hahaha :-) :-) had me on a good one :-) thanks for sharing Clayton.!!!
[Reply]
Steve 06:43 AM 10-11-2012
:-):-)
[Reply]
cmitch 09:14 PM 10-19-2012
Today, I had a lady email me asking off 2 days next week. She wrote the email in Brush Script, one of the most unflattering, overused fonts ever. Here was my response:
This is UNACCEPTABLE!
We cannot have employees sending emails written in Brush Script! Please refrain from Brush Script and Comic Sans in the futura or there will be Helvetica to pay!!
[Reply]
Up