Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
General Discussion>moving to tampa fl need help
GoodFella 04:31 PM 05-18-2012
I will be down there soon. Right now I’m looking for where I want to live. We want to rent a house. The problem is I’m not sure of what are good areas to live. I need to be as close to MacDill as possible no more than a 30min drive. Any help from some of the botl would be great
[Reply]
Sauer Grapes 05:06 PM 05-18-2012
Westchase is very nice.
[Reply]
Ogre 06:16 PM 05-18-2012
Leigh Works at McDill and will send you a PM with some info.
[Reply]
Don Fernando 03:49 PM 05-19-2012
Can't help you with this question Rob, but Tampa is only an hour from Ocala so no excusses to miss EPIC again!
[Reply]
GoodFella 06:11 PM 05-19-2012
I will be sure to swing by.i'm going to try to get it off.but worse case I will come out when I get of work
[Reply]
floydpink 08:22 PM 05-19-2012
Clearwater beach is close and is where I'd live if I could.
[Reply]
SteelCityBoy 07:18 AM 05-20-2012
I used to live in the Brandon / Riverview area for 8 great years. I absolutely loved my time there. It is a quick 15 min drive on the crosstown expressway to MacDill AFB. You could get there without paying tolls in probably 25 mins. I left there October of 2007 and I remember even then having nice affordable house rentals in the area. There are plenty of great appartments to choose from too if you are looking for that type of a rental.

I really liked the Brandon / Riverview area because of its location. There's enough commercialized area around you that you can get to anything and everything but it still had the nice suburban feel to it too. The bay is only a quick drive away, Clearwater Beach is about 45mins, and Orlando is just about an hour.

Good luck with the move. If you would like some more insights or details just PM me and I would be happy to help in any way.
[Reply]
Coach Deg 08:10 AM 05-20-2012
If your looking to buy, Wesley chapel is very nice and growing by the day. Plus you are in Pasco instead of Hillsbourogh so taxes are much cheaper. I'm sure if Leigh suggested Polk, same thing with taxes.

Wesley chapel has a nice little B&m and a real nice outdoor mall. Good area.
[Reply]
Up