Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
General Discussion>What was I thinking?
htown 07:07 PM 11-16-2010
Well it is official- I have applied for graduate school!
[Reply]
forgop 07:10 PM 11-16-2010
What are you pursuing?

I've been accepted into nursing school beginning in January pending my grades this semester. That said, I've already got a bit of a hiccup, but I'm hoping that can be worked through without any issues holding me back until May.

Good luck.
[Reply]
htown 07:12 PM 11-16-2010
A Masters of Social Work. Good luck with nursing school!
[Reply]
markem 07:13 PM 11-16-2010
Congratulations!

The only downside of my trip to grad school was that I lost contact with football and so lost all interest. Been 13 years and I haven't gotten the bug back.
[Reply]
htown 07:20 PM 11-16-2010
Originally Posted by markem:
Congratulations!

The only downside of my trip to grad school was that I lost contact with football and so lost all interest. Been 13 years and I haven't gotten the bug back.
Don't congratulate me yet, I have just applied. They haven't accepted me yet, although my grades and the amount of experience I have give me a pretty good chance.
[Reply]
CigarNut 08:19 PM 11-16-2010
Congratulations and good luck!
[Reply]
forgop 09:04 PM 11-16-2010
Originally Posted by markem:
Congratulations!

I hear you on the losing track of football. It's all I can do to watch my alma mater on dvr by fast forwarding between plays and skipping commercials, let alone sitting back and watching football or a good 6+ hours every fall Saturday. Part of it to is apathy rearing its ugly head considering how the program has falling off and having no faith in the current AD and coaching staff to fix the problems.
[Reply]
RevSmoke 06:13 AM 11-17-2010
Further educatio is usually a good thing.

Are you able to work in your field while completing it? If so, that's a huge bonus.
[Reply]
Up