Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
General Discussion>VERIFY your address in the rolodex please.
GolfNut 01:26 PM 11-14-2010
Hey guys, if you've moved recently or since you submitted your address to the rolodex holder, take a minute and update it would you? Nothing worse than sending a gift to the wrong address. :-)
[Reply]
cort 01:40 PM 11-14-2010
Done:-)
[Reply]
G G 01:42 PM 11-14-2010
Originally Posted by Cort:
Done:-)
:-)
[Reply]
pnoon 01:57 PM 11-14-2010
Good advice.

Please read this thread.
http://www.cigarasylum.com/vb/showthread.php?t=31275

Edit: I have over 800 addresses in the Rolodex. It is imperative that those in the Rolodex keep me updated on any movement or changes. The recent confusion actually pre-dated CA. The old address was inherited from Club Stogie.

As time permits, I will PM folks to confirm information.
[Reply]
MarkinAZ 11:07 PM 11-14-2010
[Reply]
Apoco 08:32 AM 11-15-2010
Peter - if you want help with that, just shoot me a list of screen names and addresses. I just play video games in the evenings - so I can definitely send out some PMs :-)
Posted via Mobile Device
[Reply]
pnoon 11:00 PM 11-17-2010
Originally Posted by Apoco:
Peter - if you want help with that, just shoot me a list of screen names and addresses. I just play video games in the evenings - so I can definitely send out some PMs :-)
Posted via Mobile Device
Thanks for the offer, Alex. I do appreciate it. I think I have this under control.
I just built a template PM and am mailing it to those that are active or semi-active and have not confirmed recently.

I've received many replies and was honestly surprised how many addresses were out of date.
[Reply]
Bill86 11:13 PM 11-17-2010
O_o and here I was building my own little rolodex from all the people I've dealt with in case I get that itching to bomb someone o_O
[Reply]
pnoon 11:23 PM 11-17-2010
Originally Posted by Bill86:
O_o and here I was building my own little rolodex from all the people I've dealt with in case I get that itching to bomb someone o_O
Many people keep their own file, Bill.
If you haven't already read it, please review this thread.
http://www.cigarasylum.com/vb/showthread.php?t=22634
[Reply]
Bill86 11:25 PM 11-17-2010
Yeah I've looked at it, due to recent events with everything I'll verify addresses before I send bombs.
[Reply]
pnoon 11:31 PM 11-17-2010
Originally Posted by Bill86:
Yeah I've looked at it, due to recent events with everything I'll verify addresses before I send bombs.
The thread I linked had to do with sharing personal information with others.
[Reply]
Bill86 11:48 PM 11-17-2010
Originally Posted by pnoon:
The thread I linked had to do with sharing personal information with others.
sorry about that, I gotta stop drinking......

I got it now :-)
[Reply]
Don Fernando 01:07 AM 11-18-2010
PM send to Peter with addy info, just to verify.
[Reply]
Tobacmon 04:30 AM 11-18-2010
Where is this Rolodex you speak of?
[Reply]
Stick 04:50 AM 11-18-2010
pnoon is the keeper of the rolodex.

* You have to be in it to use it.
* You must meet 2 of the following requirements to obtain an address
1. 100 posts
2. 60 days membership
3. a trader rating or a referral from another member that meets these requirements.

http://www.cigarasylum.com/vb/showthread.php?t=22394
[Reply]
Apoco 07:14 AM 11-18-2010
Thanks for the offer, Alex. I do appreciate it. I think I have this under control.
I just built a template PM and am mailing it to those that are active or semi-active and have not confirmed recently.

I've received many replies and was honestly surprised how many addresses were out of date.
No problem at all, Peter! If you change your mind, just let me know :-)
Posted via Mobile Device
[Reply]
detroitpha357 07:21 AM 11-18-2010

My pm box must not be working cause I have no pm from you:-)updating now:-)
[Reply]
pnoon 07:51 AM 11-18-2010
Originally Posted by detroitpha357:
My pm box must not be working cause I have no pm from you:-)updating now:-)
I have been sending it out to 20-30 members at a time. I hadn't sent you oneyet.

I got your PM, Booker. :-)
Posted via Mobile Device
[Reply]
Up