< 123
General Discussion>Where I've been...
ahc4353 12:45 PM 07-16-2009
Workin on it DF. :-)
[Reply]
Mugen910 12:46 PM 07-16-2009
Originally Posted by DBall:
Nice Scott...

I felt great since this post, so I tried to have a cigar this morning... jacked my stomach something fierce. If this doesn't clear up, I'm likely not heading to shack. It'd suck to sit there feeling like crap for 3 days... anyway, if I felt like that after 1 cigar, can't imagine having many.
:-)
[Reply]
e-man67 01:23 PM 07-16-2009
I have gone through the stomach issues for 20 years now...went from prilosec, zantac, pepcid and now on Nexium (which does the trick). I stopped drinking all soda (and still don't drink it), layed off sugar, cut out fat and grease, no dairy besides skim milk, nothing acidic (no juice, onions, etc), no tomato sauce or coffee for almost 1 year. I basically lived on plain pasta and grilled or baked chicken. I do have flair-ups now and again but when I do I take an OTC pill for IBS (because it has a pro-biotic in it) and eat some yogurt with the live cultures in it...then I am ok! I am a firm believer that you need to stabilize all the natural flora in your stomach and if it gets out of wak you gotta stabilize it. I have a stiff drink and a smoke most every night now and I can eat anything I want. I still stay away from soda and orange juice. I hope you get it under control...I know it's very painfull! I thought I was having a freakin heartattack!
[Reply]
WildBlueSooner 03:26 PM 07-16-2009
Dan...I will be praying for you!
[Reply]
TripleF 03:55 PM 07-19-2009
Dan - Hope you're feeling better bro. Hang in there. Wish I coulda seen ya when I was there on the 4th.

Wishing the best for you my friend. :-)
[Reply]
DBall 04:55 PM 07-22-2009
Again.. thanks for all the well wishes. I've been thinking about it and, honestly, I've been looking forward to Shack for over a year... even if I don't smoke a ****-ton of cigars there, I think I'm gonna go.

I am super stoked! :-)
[Reply]
Old Sailor 05:04 PM 07-22-2009
Originally Posted by DBall:
Again.. thanks for all the well wishes. I've been thinking about it and, honestly, I've been looking forward to Shack for over a year... even if I don't smoke a ****-ton of cigars there, I think I'm gonna go.

I am super stoked! :-)
you'd better:-)
[Reply]
DBall 06:26 PM 07-22-2009
Originally Posted by Old Sailor:
you'd better:-)
If you say so, I kinda have to, don't I? :-)
[Reply]
Cigarcop 06:41 PM 07-22-2009
Hang in there Dan...its Nexium for me everyday brother :-)
[Reply]
DBall 09:02 PM 07-30-2009
Pretty cool update... I found out I'm ok with smoking cigars. The problem was that I always paired it w/ a decaf coffee. Had em with tea for the last few days and I felt fine!

I hope this keeps up (and that the 80mg a day of Nexium I'm on keeps working).

:-)
[Reply]
Ratters 09:06 PM 07-30-2009
Awesome Dan! :-)

Sending good thoughts and energy your way. :-)
[Reply]
Old Sailor 09:17 PM 07-30-2009
:-):-):-)
[Reply]
longknocker 07:16 PM 07-31-2009
Good News, Dan!:-):-)
[Reply]
Page 3 of 3
< 123
Up