Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
Page 2 of 2
< 12
General Discussion>Ipod Touch
butterB 11:15 PM 01-19-2009
Originally Posted by rack04:
Thanks for all the help. I see Amazon has the 2nd gen for not much more. When you all talk about "cool" applications, what are you referring too? Games?
There are all sorts of apps now. Not just games, calculators (money conversion kinds too :-)), there's a baseball one i use that gets scores & player updates, facebook, and all sorts of little fun stuff (most of them free). iTouch is the way to go. Spend the cash and get the latest one too.
[Reply]
rack04 07:47 AM 02-14-2009
Well I broke down and bought the Ipod Touch for my wife. Should be here in a couple days.
[Reply]
Cigargal 08:25 AM 02-14-2009
Well I broke down and bought the Ipod Touch for my wife. Should be here in a couple days.
You're a good man, Charlie Brown.

Way to go-she is gonna love it!
[Reply]
rack04 01:04 PM 02-19-2009
Well my wife loves it. Thanks for the help.

How do I get music and movies from me home computer into itunes to sync with the ipod touch? Is the problem that the music and movies aren't in mp4 format?
[Reply]
ucla695 01:07 PM 02-19-2009
It's the only one I would consider buying. Glad she likes it. :-) :-)
[Reply]
Blueface 02:47 PM 02-19-2009
Well my wife loves it. Thanks for the help.

How do I get music and movies from me home computer into itunes to sync with the ipod touch? Is the problem that the music and movies aren't in mp4 format?
I am certainly no expert but I believe they speak different languages as formats go (PC and iPod Touch).
I know I cannot play my music from iTunes on my wife's Verizon LG Dare. Different format and am too backwards to figure out how to convert the files.
That is why I am glad I have Apple everything as it keeps it simple for fools like me.:-)
[Reply]
Page 2 of 2
< 12
Up