Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
Island (The other ones) Reviews>Taboo LR Havana Robusto
jjmitchem 04:45 PM 01-18-2010
On the recommendation of this thread:

http://www.cigarasylum.com/vb/showthread.php?t=26980

I ordered five and they arrived this weekend.

I sat down tonight to enjoy one

This is an excellent cigar, especially for the price with for one at $4.99 and then
5 - 19 $ 4.50
20 - 100 $ 3.99

The pre light aroma was very mild and it lit very well. I used a punch and ended up punching a little bigger opening as I progressed

The burn was nice and even and did not need any adjusting or re-lighting. The ash was a nice white color and held nicely.

This is a nice mild cigar and I would highly recommend it to a new cigar smoker or as one to keep a good stash of

The flavor was hard at first to decipher but as I progressed it came out with some nice spices to include coffee, maybe a little pepper and some earthy tones. It became slightly bitter at the halfway point but then smoothed out and provided a fuller flavor in the end.

This was an hour smoke and I am very happy I order five to start with. This is definitely one to share.
[Reply]
Savor the Stick 06:35 PM 01-18-2010
Nice Review The Limited reserve are a nice classy stick and very nice at the price point.
[Reply]
Salvelinus 06:51 PM 01-18-2010
Appreciate the review.
[Reply]
G G 07:04 PM 01-18-2010
Thanks for the review.:-)
[Reply]
cigarlvr 07:12 PM 01-18-2010
This cigar fits the bill for some great taste at a great value
[Reply]
MarkinAZ 05:41 PM 01-27-2010
Thanks for the review and photo's Jim. The Taboo LR Havana Robusto is one of my favorite Taboo cigars:-)

[Reply]
cigarlvr 06:15 PM 01-27-2010
No whtey just need to get some more sizes in that wrapper?
[Reply]
Up