Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
All Cigar Discussion>Smoking in Gatlinburg, TN?
TripleF 07:25 AM 06-29-2010
I will do a Google search for smoking establishments in Gatlinburg, TN, just curious if anyone has any recommendations before I do my search.

TIA
[Reply]
RHNewfie 07:37 AM 06-29-2010
I mainly smoked on the deck of the cottage there, it was great! For shops there is the Gatlinburlier in the mall (more pipes than cigars) and a shop called Smokezy. I didnt see many places that would allow cigar smoking but I may be wrong. We had a great time!!
[Reply]
HK3- 08:08 AM 06-29-2010
How long are you going to be there Scott? :-)
[Reply]
TripleF 08:10 AM 06-29-2010
Originally Posted by HK3-:
How long are you going to be there Scott? :-)
Friday, Sat, Sun Mon, Tue, and Wed.
[Reply]
macsauce13 08:24 AM 06-29-2010
These guys have it covered. I vacation there frequently and its a bit limited, but man, smoking outside there is wonderful. The mountains are beautiful and you might see some wildlife!
[Reply]
Starscream 09:31 AM 06-29-2010
Originally Posted by RHNewfie:
I mainly smoked on the deck of the cottage there, it was great! For shops there is the Gatlinburlier in the mall (more pipes than cigars) and a shop called Smokezy. I didnt see many places that would allow cigar smoking but I may be wrong. We had a great time!!
:-)
Originally Posted by macsauce13:
These guys have it covered. I vacation there frequently and its a bit limited, but man, smoking outside there is wonderful. The mountains are beautiful and you might see some wildlife!
:-)
[Reply]
thebayratt 10:32 AM 06-29-2010
I was there 2 years ago and didn't remember comming across anything in Gatlinburg. I had brought my own and smoked on the patio on our mountain top "condo/apartment". There may be a shop in Pigeon Forge or Siereville, but not sure offf hand.
[Reply]
Up