Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
General Discussion>For anyone that uses a Mac
newcigarz 08:44 AM 03-30-2009
I take part every year in a event called MacHeist. It is an online puzzle solving, mystery type thing that you win software programs. the end result is the sale of a bundle of great software for a crazy low price. This year was no exception with some awesome photo/video and productivity software. Also 25% of every sale goes to charity. Here is the link to check it out. if anyone does buy it please use the link, I get some bonus software for providing the referral.

Thanks,
Tony

http://www.macheist.com/bundle/u/55356/

PS. you get a free program just for visiting the link. Eventbox.
[Reply]
Blueface 08:49 AM 03-30-2009
Originally Posted by newcigarz:
I take part every year in a event called MacHeist. It is an online puzzle solving, mystery type thing that you win software programs. the end result is the sale of a bundle of great software for a crazy low price. This year was no exception with some awesome photo/video and productivity software. Also 25% of every sale goes to charity. Here is the link to check it out. if anyone does buy it please use the link, I get some bonus software for providing the referral.

Thanks,
Tony

PS. you get a free program just for visiting the link. Eventbox.
Tony,
Got your email on this and only had a brief chance to look at it as was gone for the weekend.
Seems like a good deal indeed.
I need to take some time later tonight, if my piss fight with Best Buy leaves me an opportunity, to look it over better.
Will call you later.
[Reply]
newcigarz 08:52 AM 03-30-2009
Originally Posted by Blueface:
Tony,
Got your email on this and only had a brief chance to look at it as was gone for the weekend.
Seems like a good deal indeed.
I need to take some time later tonight, if my piss fight with Best Buy leaves me an opportunity, to look it over better.
Will call you later.
Ok Carlos, the one program phoneview I thought for sure you would be interested in.

...Through a simple iLife-like UI, PhoneView gives you access to everything you need on your iPhone or iPod touch. Use your device as a storage drive, play music, and export your SMS and call logs with a single click or drag and drop. You can back up your camera photos and notes, or export your contact list for a new computer.
[Reply]
bvilchez 03:19 PM 03-30-2009
That bundle deal is great for dedicated Mac users.
[Reply]
newcigarz 05:23 PM 04-06-2009
Bump.
Last day for this and more programs have been unlocked and over $600,000 raised for charity. Software value is up to @ $980.00 for just $39.00!

if you buy please use this link so I get the referral, Thanks!

[Reply]
bvilchez 12:46 PM 04-07-2009
Hey Tony just purchased my bundle. Thanks for this.
[Reply]
loki 12:57 PM 04-07-2009
will check it out when i get home
[Reply]
newcigarz 01:06 PM 04-07-2009
Originally Posted by bvilchez:
Hey Tony just purchased my bundle. Thanks for this.
Thanks, I got the referral.:-)
[Reply]
loki 05:58 AM 04-09-2009
crap total spaced on this last night.
[Reply]
replicant_argent 06:41 AM 04-09-2009
Damn, how did I miss this? Oh well, hope it went well, let me know next year if it occurs to you, Tony.
[Reply]
Up