Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
Page 2 of 2
< 12
All Cigar Discussion>NCs that taste like CCs?
Tripp 12:14 PM 05-08-2009
Tat especial!
[Reply]
BengalMan 12:27 PM 05-08-2009
Two threads, exact same topic, posted within days of each other, both at the top of the forum. Search is your friend people!
[Reply]
landhoney 12:32 PM 05-08-2009
Originally Posted by BengalMan:
Two threads, exact same topic, posted within days of each other, both at the top of the forum. Search is your friend people!
Read more carefully :-)
[Reply]
alley00p 12:40 PM 05-08-2009
Originally Posted by wayner123:
How do you define "CC taste"?
Hey Wayne, I know I can't define it, I can sorta recognize it in most CC's... My palate isn't as "refined" as many of the members here, and I might even fail a blind taste test between a CC and a NC, but I think I would note something after a few of the CC's I've had the pleasure of smoking.

My recent trip to Canada and 3 nights of herfing at LCDS really gave me an education in CC's and their flavor. I had a whole box of NC's which I could hardly unload on my fellow Canadian BOTL's.... :-)

:-)
[Reply]
Tredegar 06:21 PM 05-08-2009
Okay. Now within the past day or two I have had a couple of cigars that reminded me of CCs to some extent.

1. Hoyo De Tradicion: the first taste of the wrapper has the same sweetness as some CCs. The rest of the smoke is only freaking awesome.

2. La Aroma de Cuba Edicion Especial: A lot of flavor, but for some reason, or another I had to put it down. Very decent smoke.
[Reply]
BengalMan 06:52 PM 05-08-2009
Originally Posted by landhoney:
Read more carefully :-)
Touche.

But in the end, if you want a CC taste, smoke a CC. If you want a NC taste, you have thousands to choose from. Regardless, these topics just seem silly.
[Reply]
s15driftking 07:35 AM 05-31-2009
Consuerga D.R.

i have to say, i have smoked about 5 of these and they have tasted more and more like CC's to me each time. The first time i smoked one i thought it tasted very similar. Now they are so similar that the only thing they lack is a similar finish.

i dont know why i think they taste so similar, they just do (to me)

and they are cheap too!

http://www.jrcigars.com/index.cfm?pa...&itemcode=CGDC
[Reply]
RaiderinKS 05:16 PM 06-01-2009
Originally Posted by Tredegar:
Are there any? I am having a hard time finding any that come close to CCs in flavor and complexity.
There are plenty of NC's that rival good CC's in flavor and complexity. They just don't have the SAME flavors as CC's.
[Reply]
Page 2 of 2
< 12
Up