Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
Entertainment>Bioshock II
shilala 11:23 AM 02-17-2010
I just picked this up yesterday, played a little today on the 360.
I wanted to play Bioshock on the pc when it first came out long ago, couldn't do it because I lacked some sort of bizarro shader support or something that no other games used.
So far, I love it. The graphics are cool and the storyline is even better, even though it's just developing.
I'm a bit stupid for all the buttons it requires, but I usually get by with half the buttons and enjoy getting smeared. :-)
Anyone get a look at this yet? Thoughts?
[Reply]
VirtualSmitty 11:54 AM 02-17-2010
I like it a ton. The multiplayer is also pretty good, who needs a nuke when you can light people on fire? But I don't think the story is nearly as good as the first. It's a solid, well told tale but very straight forward and it doesn't have the interesting twists of the first game.

If you haven't played the first one, you could pick up a copy for the 360 on the cheap used by now. Well worth it, one of the best FPS out there.
[Reply]
shilala 02:56 PM 02-17-2010
Originally Posted by VirtualSmitty:
I like it a ton. The multiplayer is also pretty good, who needs a nuke when you can light people on fire? But I don't think the story is nearly as good as the first. It's a solid, well told tale but very straight forward and it doesn't have the interesting twists of the first game.

If you haven't played the first one, you could pick up a copy for the 360 on the cheap used by now. Well worth it, one of the best FPS out there.
I was going to pick it up yesterday along with Left For Dead. I might grab it now when I go out. I'm thinking they only wanted 10 or 15 bucks for it. I bet it's awesome, too. :-)
[Reply]
Up