Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
Page 2 of 2
< 12
General Discussion>Twitter under DDOS!
Darrell 12:42 PM 08-06-2009
Originally Posted by csbrewfisher:
Darrell, respectfully bro, I don't give a rat's a$$ what my friends are all doing at any given moment, and I probably don't want them to know what I'm doing.
I'm reading your posts right now and scratching my balls.

Just FYI.

:-)
[Reply]
ahc4353 12:44 PM 08-06-2009
Al, I'm with you. Although fairly technically savvy, I am not a twit, and I don't tweet. Aversion to Twitter does not classify one as a luddite.
:-)

Originally Posted by elderboy02:
How are you goin to pee if you are at your desk. You should type "I am going to leave the computer for a second to pee." :-)
So much to learn!

Darrell, respectfully bro, I don't give a rat's a$$ what my friends are all doing at any given moment, and I probably don't want them to know what I'm doing.
:-) Just not a fit for me I guess. My sons are young and don't use it as well. I guess it's like everything else, if you like it you like it.
[Reply]
Darrell 12:50 PM 08-06-2009
It's not for everyone, Al. :-)
[Reply]
kydsid 02:32 PM 08-06-2009
Quick everyone load Twitter and help the DDOS out. :-)

Honestly Twitter just takes the point out of seeing a friend and BS'ing over Beers and Cigars. Or maybe I'm just old school.
[Reply]
Emjaysmash 02:58 PM 08-06-2009
FWIW Al, It's kinda like a banter thread.... :-)
[Reply]
loki 03:01 PM 08-06-2009
OH GOD NO NO NO NO HOW AM I TO LIVE WITH OUT KNOWING WHAT ASHTON KUTCHER IS DOING EVERY SECOND!!!!!!!!!

loki is jumping out the window
[Reply]
Darrell 03:02 PM 08-06-2009
Originally Posted by loki:
loki is jumping out the window
Bye. :-)
[Reply]
loki 03:03 PM 08-06-2009
Originally Posted by Darrell:
Bye. :-)
loki give darrell the finger on the way down
[Reply]
MajorCaptSilly 03:04 PM 08-06-2009
Twitter is for people who like Twitter.

MCS
[Reply]
SchizoFilly 03:15 PM 08-06-2009
:-) Twitter :-)

tin can and a string :-)
[Reply]
St. Lou Stu 03:50 PM 08-06-2009
Can we start a tweet thread?
If:
Tweet = Statement
then
Twhat = question?
what is past tense?
[Reply]
GKitty 04:06 PM 08-06-2009
A tiny part of me sees the "value", but the rest of me kicks its butt and locks it in the closet. Someone recently referred to herself as a "Twidow". Her hubby follows/posts to Twitter so obsessively. There are those who go too far and I don't feel the need to be that connected. Best of love to those of you who do.

In the spirit of good humor:

[Reply]
Page 2 of 2
< 12
Up