Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
Page 3 of 3
< 123
General Discussion>Lowes rant
Sled Dog 12:47 PM 04-13-2011
Originally Posted by shilala:
I didn't go to Lowe's yet today, and I'm gettin' the shakes. They're running out of stuff for me to buy, though. I need a Lowe's Plus.
I do love walking into Lowes.... so much stuff there to make a guy happy. I walk in for a caulk gun and walk out with a new grill.....and no caulk gun.
[Reply]
J0eybb 01:41 PM 04-13-2011
It seems I've been at sears a lot lately. MADE IN USA
[Reply]
captain53 07:15 PM 04-13-2011
To me your Lowes Rant pretty much represents various aspects of service at all of the major Big Box Stores. Unfortunately though they are about all we got left to shop at so we just learn to deal with it. You just have to go in the door after educating yourself on what you need then find it and check out with no other expectations. Then if you stumble on a pleasant experience enjoy the moment but don't go back expecting it again. :-)
[Reply]
Bruins Fan 03:39 AM 04-14-2011
I mostly shop at HD, to me HD is better set up for contractors and Lowes is geared more to the home owner.
Every time I go to Lowes I have to ogle over a new Husqvrna chainsaw, a brand I can't get a HD,and when the wife is with me she reminds me I'm not there for a chainsaw :-):-)
[Reply]
Page 3 of 3
< 123
Up