Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
Page 2 of 2
< 12
General Discussion>Same Thread Different Forum
M1903A1 05:40 PM 10-31-2008
I've been active over on the other forum until today; I expect I will occasionally go back, but gradually transition over here. I pop in on one or two other boards sometimes, mainly to read and lurk.
[Reply]
Da Klugs 05:48 PM 10-31-2008
I kept the old place open in my browser for the past couple of weeks. It seems that every time I post there the mgmt team gets in a fritter so I try not to anymore. Old habits die hard, like going to your old local bar when most of your freinds have changed hangouts.

RE posting.. they are your posts. Post them wherever you like. Cigar boards are here for our enjoyment. We hang out on the ones that make us happy, lurk on ones that have content that is interesting to read, and go peek at ones occasionally that have drama. It just happens naturally.
[Reply]
ucla695 07:53 PM 10-31-2008
Cross board posts are very common and it can be a lot of work to keep up with several boards. But, do what you are comfortable with and it's all good.
[Reply]
smokeyandthebandit05 10:06 PM 10-31-2008
I'll go against the grain and say Ive been over "there" more. Im just so used to goin "there" but once a cant stand it anymore I'll here 99.99% of the time
[Reply]
Page 2 of 2
< 12
Up