Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
General Discussion>Home security anyone?
poker 03:02 PM 04-02-2009
Anyone here have experience in home security installs/add ons with the GE Simon XT?

If so, chime in. I have a couple questions regarding programming & it could be worth a 5 pack of primo smokes if you can help.
[Reply]
floydpink 04:54 PM 04-02-2009
I was looking at those but ended up getting sucked into a 3 year deal with Safe Touch with the 2 way monitoring including fire and carbon monoxide. I couldn't resist the 25 bucks a month including the new system deal they have if you pay for 3 years.

I am close to getting the external cameras from Sam's Club as well as I am on a security kick lately in light of a rise in crime and am not always home close to my Mossberg shotgun.

I like the wireless feature a lot and hope you get a helpful reply soon, rather than more senseless dribble like mine.
[Reply]
dunng 04:58 PM 04-02-2009
Here's the manual in case you need it... LINK

YouTube also has a few videos that might be useful...

:-)
[Reply]
theonlybear4CORT 05:14 PM 04-02-2009
I can stand in front of your house and keep guard if you want.
[Reply]
livwire68 11:07 PM 04-02-2009
Originally Posted by sonic_mike:
I can stand in front of your house and keep guard if you want.
My gun is bigger I will stand there for a nominal fee and cigars as a tip! Have pepper spray experience and a CCW permit good in many states (except the communist state of cali, sorry). But they have let me go with a switch blade in my pocket, and protecting myself, property and Family!
[Reply]
Up