Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
Page 2 of 2
< 12
General Discussion>Pandora lovers.
WildBlueSooner 05:29 PM 03-23-2009
I made a Herb Albert station...great for smoking cigars. Many of the sounds make me feel like I am sitting in Havana! :-)
[Reply]
688sonarmen 07:17 PM 03-23-2009
I mashed my morning jacket with Otis redding pretty good I just wish I could block whole artists not a big fan of radio head but evently I will have given a thumbs down to every one of their songs
[Reply]
MithShrike 05:32 PM 04-02-2009
Originally Posted by GhostRyder:
I love that there are other Tool fans out there.

Tool
Old Crow Medicine Show
Dave Brubeck (for my piano jazz needs)
Unkle (for my House/slow tempo techno needs)
Muse
Tim Reynolds (brings up a host of outstanding guitarists)
Third Eye Blind (this might as well be 90s flashback radio)
Tool is oft played in my Kyuss station. :-)
[Reply]
floydp 06:30 PM 04-02-2009
I have Slacker and I heart radio and keep hearing about Pandora so I guess I'm going to have to give Pandora a go.
[Reply]
kzm007 06:38 PM 04-02-2009
Originally Posted by skibumdc:
I use Pandora and really like it....except for 1 feature.
I wish I could see the list of potential upcoming songs to give them thumbs down before they even start playing.
Me too, but it's not happening I don't think...seems somehow to me that it would fall into the realm of definite 'song selection,' which Pandora is against as a service breach or something - you can't explicitly pick a song to play when you type it in.

What angers me is that 6/26 is internet-radio-free day or something, and Pandora goes dead in observance - supposed to raise awareness for the freedom of speech cause of internet radio or whatever. Nice thought, but it's on my birthday :-) sigh.

Kegan
[Reply]
floydp 09:56 PM 04-02-2009
Seems as though all the internet radio stations have a characteristic I don't care for.

Just started using Pandora because of this thread and overall I like it. Listening to songs I haven't heard in thirty years. Obscure stuff like James Gang after Joe Walsh. Kewl.
[Reply]
Page 2 of 2
< 12
Up