Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
Entertainment>Stern Re-Signs for another 5
neoflex 08:16 AM 12-09-2010
Nice! Looks like the Sirius receivers in my vehicles won't become useless. Now to see how many days a week they show up to do a show.
[Reply]
massphatness 08:57 AM 12-09-2010
I read the title of this thread too fast and thought it had to do with (Ben) Stearns getting his 5th smoke ring.
[Reply]
shilala 09:03 AM 12-09-2010
How much did he get this time?
[Reply]
GreekGodX 09:12 AM 12-09-2010
Originally Posted by massphatness:
I read the title of this thread too fast and thought it had to do with (Ben) Stearns getting his 5th smoke ring.
:-) thats what I thought at first too.
[Reply]
Ogre 09:48 AM 12-09-2010
Originally Posted by shilala:
How much did he get this time?
Whatever it is, its too much!!!!
[Reply]
neoflex 09:59 AM 12-09-2010
He wouldn't say. If I had to guess I would say it wasn't less than his last contract. He will now finally be available on the Sirius app for smart phones.
[Reply]
kelmac07 10:48 AM 12-09-2010
Heard 5 years for $ 500 million. WOW!!
[Reply]
fricky 11:18 AM 12-09-2010
Personally, I am a bit tired of the King of Egomaniacs. I subscribed to Sirius because I wanted to listen to music without commercials. When Howard moved to Sirius, I thought it was an added bonus. Then we had to listen to his commercials. I got tired of listening to them. I guess that they need the added revenue to pay his ridiculous salary.
[Reply]
mosesbotbol 11:21 AM 12-09-2010
Originally Posted by neoflex:
He wouldn't say. If I had to guess I would say it wasn't less than his last contract. He will now finally be available on the Sirius app for smart phones.
I bet it was for less too. Reality is reality and there's not many other avenues to go for that kind of money. He could go solo, but I think he has some loyalty to his staff and radio is really what Stern is about.

I preferred him when he was on regular radio, the show was at a better pace. He drags things out too much now.
[Reply]
Up