Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
Page 3 of 3
< 123
Entertainment>Nick Cage
VirtualSmitty 03:56 PM 11-24-2010
Originally Posted by Bill86:
After you've taken a few of those it looks very pathetic. Don't get me wrong if someone was paying me $20 million to make a turd I'd do it...ONCE. But that is it. How much crap does one person REALLY need?

Cage at least tries, and all of his new movies don't suck. I enjoy 50% of them, which is far more than I can say for Eddie Murphy. I haven't seen any of his movies in the past......15 years?
I'd keep collecting 20 mill paychecks as long as I could. And Cage hasn't been good in a movie since the 90s, same goes for Murphy, they are both just as bad in the awful movie department.
[Reply]
NCRadioMan 06:21 PM 11-24-2010
Cage has been in several really good movies but like Joe just mentioned, it's been a while.

Racing With the Moon
Birdy
Raising Arizona
8mm was just ok, imo.

That's the list. Notice his best movies were very early in his career. I think his acting skill has diminished greatly over the years.
[Reply]
icehog3 07:52 PM 11-24-2010
Originally Posted by maninblack:
I really liked his 90's action flicks but he hasn't had a good movie in long time. He didn't do much in Kick Ass. That little girl made that movie great.
Is it wrong to have a crush on a 10 year old girl? :-)

I keed, I keed!! :-)
[Reply]
Comedian 10:17 AM 11-25-2010
Nic Cage? Not funny? 90 percent of his parts are hilarious because he always has the same expression and manner of speaking.

"I'm Nic Cage. I always sounds confused. I fear losing my youth and the reminder of death scares me so I try and remedy that with a bad hair transplant. I'm Nic Cage."
[Reply]
Page 3 of 3
< 123
Up