Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
General Discussion>Dads little rock!
azar 09:28 PM 04-20-2014
Now when I got this rock when she was 3 shy meek and modest! Well here it is 15 years later outspoken outgoing and yet photo shy! If she knew this was posted here she would with out a doubt :-) the hell out of dad! She has a 4.0 GPA and scholarships out the wazzu. (very proud to say) She graduates in less then a month then off to college. I have tough time thinking about her out on her own with out the old man around to keep an eye on her. I know it is part of life to move on but dad will always worry....
One of my only pictures I have been able to get lately of the illusive teenager!
Mack
[Reply]
Pinoyman 10:09 PM 04-20-2014
Very happy for you Bro! My son just got accepted to UC Davis (proud parents)
I feel like I'm the one being accepted LOL!
Keep up the good work Bro!
[Reply]
BHalbrooks 11:02 PM 04-20-2014
[quote=azar;1954367]Now when I got this rock when she was 3 shy meek and modest! Well here it is 15 years later outspoken outgoing and yet photo shy! If she knew this was posted here she would with out a doubt :-) the hell out of dad! She has a 4.0 GPA and scholarships out the wazzu. (very proud to say) She graduates in less then a month then off to college. I have tough time thinking about her out on her own with out the old man around to keep an eye on her. I know it is part of life to move on but dad will always worry....

Originally Posted by Pinoyman:
Very happy for you Bro! My son just got accepted to UC Davis (proud parents)
I feel like I'm the one being accepted LOL!
Keep up the good work Bro!
Congrats to both of you. Clearly some "rock solid" parenting. :-)
[Reply]
jjirons69 06:52 AM 04-21-2014
This makes me smile!
[Reply]
CigarNut 08:29 AM 04-21-2014
Very cool!
[Reply]
Up