[Reply]
kgoings 02:14 PM 11-19-2009
Originally Posted by Mugen910:
Does anyone do this too?

If not do I can invite ya..
what is it
[Reply]
icehog3 02:16 PM 11-19-2009
If I can do it at the same time as I do Mafia Wars, Farm Ville, Cafe World, I am in.....

NOT! :-)
[Reply]
md4958 02:17 PM 11-19-2009
Originally Posted by kgoings:
what is it
Im hoping its a way to get free chit
[Reply]
Mugen910 02:18 PM 11-19-2009
Originally Posted by md4958:
Im hoping its a way to get free chit
you use a their search engine..get random swagbucks (though I get 1-3 swagbucks a day) and once they pile up you can use them towards stuff. I've gotten about $20 4x$5 amazon giftcards which helped reduce the price of a leaf blower recently. Exciting I know!! :-)

It's mostly for people who are on the web all freaking day like me. Money is tight so anything free is good to me. :-)

PM me your email addy and I can send you an invite..hehe I get referral bonuses too.

Originally Posted by icehog3:
If I can do it at the same time as I do Mafia Wars, Farm Ville, Cafe World, I am in.....

NOT! :-)
It might reduce the amount of posts you get on CA Tom. :-) Good gawd...imagine if you didn't do all the other stuff, how many posts would you have? :-)
[Reply]
icehog3 02:19 PM 11-19-2009
you use a their search engine..get random swagbucks (though I get 1-3 swagbucks a day) and once they pile up you can use them towards stuff. I've gotten about $20 4x$5 amazon giftcards which helped reduce the price of a leaf blower recently. Exciting I know!! :-)

It's mostly for people who are on the web all freaking day like me. Money is tight so anything free is good to me. :-)

PM me your email addy and I can send you an invite..hehe I get referral bonuses too.
I will join for half the referral bonus, Bao.

:-) :-)
[Reply]
md4958 02:19 PM 11-19-2009

1. you already have my email.
2. what the hell are you gonna do with a leaf blower? Everybody knows there arent any trees in Lowell :-):-)
[Reply]
Mugen910 02:21 PM 11-19-2009
Originally Posted by icehog3:
I will join for half the referral bonus, Bao.

:-) :-)
OK I refer one then you and we'll tag team this beaotch like Hogan & Ricky "The Dragon" Steamboat!

Originally Posted by md4958:
1. you already have my email.
2. what the hell are you gonna do with a leaf blower? Everybody knows there arent any trees in Lowell :-):-)
Dude I have no idea where all these leaves came from but it sucks! lucky I don't have far to bend over to reach the leaves omg my back!
[Reply]
md4958 02:21 PM 11-19-2009
y Good gawd...imagine if you didn't do all the other stuff, how many posts would you have? :-)

I dont even know how you have so many posts.. Youre like a ninja post whore!
[Reply]
Scottw 02:25 PM 11-19-2009
OK I refer one then you and we'll tag team this beaotch like Hogan & Ricky "The Dragon" Steamboat!

Dude I have no idea where all these leaves came from but it sucks! lucky I don't have far to bend over to reach the leaves omg my back!
Cool but wasn't he Hawaiian Bao?
[Reply]
Mugen910 02:27 PM 11-19-2009
Originally Posted by Scottw:
Cool but wasn't he Hawaiian Bao?
doesn't matter bro..he's the only Asian wrestler I could think of that was COOL!!:-)
[Reply]
poriggity 03:06 PM 11-19-2009
Interesting.. I may take you up on that...
Scott
[Reply]
Scottw 03:16 PM 11-19-2009
doesn't matter bro..he's the only Asian wrestler I could think of that was COOL!!:-)
Hawaii isn't in Asia dude. His name is Richard Blood from Hawaii. :-) you know of course I'm just busting your stones right:-)
[Reply]
Mugen910 10:55 PM 11-19-2009
Originally Posted by Scottw:
Hawaii isn't in Asia dude. His name is Richard Blood from Hawaii. :-) you know of course I'm just busting your stones right:-)
Dude he can't look anymore Asian!! :-)
[Reply]
Up