Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
Page 4 of 4
« First < 234
General Discussion>A plea to use the advanced search function before starting a thread.
landhoney 12:21 PM 09-10-2010
IB4TL?????:-) :-)

Great thread, informative and then funny, then ugly, then funny again, then repetitive, then obtuse, then somewhat freckled, and then dull (see: my post). :-)
[Reply]
Ashcan Bill 01:04 PM 09-10-2010
Originally Posted by Texan in Mexico:
It is kind of fun to see what Mr. Klugman would have smoked on that desert Island 3 years ago, 2 years ago, etc...

Posted via Mobile Device
The weight of his humidor would have sunk the island. :-)
[Reply]
kaisersozei 01:40 PM 09-10-2010
Originally Posted by Sailchaser:
You have to be able to spell to use search properly
counts me out
This, however, is an excellent point. Plus, newbs (or others) will sometimes struggle with the "proper" definition of something and will search on a less than ideal term, consequently missing a lot of posts.
[Reply]
Starscream 07:47 PM 09-10-2010
I wish we could search for two and three letter words, but I don't think that's something that can be changed.
[Reply]
T.G 10:26 PM 09-10-2010
Originally Posted by andysutherland:
I wish we could search for two and three letter words, but I don't think that's something that can be changed.
Somewhere in a dark corner, Avo Uvezian weeps quietly because no one on CA can run a search for his prized AVO XO cigar...

In lieu of changes to the CA search restrictions, you could use an advanced search at google of this site to find what you are looking for. The catch is that it will only search the public areas and the results are rarely up to the minute accurate.
[Reply]
Page 4 of 4
« First < 234
Up