Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
Entertainment>Star Wars: The Old Republic New Game
Starscream 03:28 PM 11-12-2009
Star Wars fans, check out this game!

http://www.swtor.com/media/trailers/...ematic-trailer

Looks great!
[Reply]
Santesyu 03:26 PM 11-13-2009
I herd about this, this should be a good game!
[Reply]
safariguy 03:57 PM 11-13-2009
Thanks for the link. I am not into much of the OR stuff. I am more an Rise of the Empire and New Rupublic era. Once I catch up on all those books I will go back and read about Darth Bane and all that stuff. This is one hell of a video. Graphics are intense. Bioware does the best stuff, IMHO. I best not get into this game as it will ruin my life.
[Reply]
VirtualSmitty 08:53 PM 11-13-2009
I liked the first two OR games. I wish this wasn't an MMO, i'm not a fan of the genre.
[Reply]
streetglide 07:04 AM 11-14-2009
Originally Posted by VirtualSmitty:
I liked the first two OR games. I wish this wasn't an MMO, i'm not a fan of the genre.
I loved the first 2 too. What is an MMO?
[Reply]
Sawyer 07:09 AM 11-14-2009
Originally Posted by streetglide:
I loved the first 2 too. What is an MMO?
MMO = Massively Multiplayer Online

It means that there is a persistent world and thousands of players play at the same time in the same game world. Examples include World of Warcraft and Everquest. They can be very addicting for some people.
[Reply]
streetglide 07:12 AM 11-14-2009
Originally Posted by Sawyer:
MMO = Massively Multiplayer Online

It means that there is a persistent world and thousands of players play at the same time in the same game world. Examples include World of Warcraft and Everquest. They can be very addicting for some people.
Is that the only way you can play, or can I play "by myself" like the first 2 games?
[Reply]
Skywalker 07:28 AM 11-14-2009
Just looking!!!:-)
[Reply]
Bax 07:39 AM 11-14-2009
I've already bought a new computer and have been waiting...and waiting...and waiting. And maybe another year of waiting.
[Reply]
Sawyer 07:40 AM 11-14-2009
Originally Posted by streetglide:
Is that the only way you can play, or can I play "by myself" like the first 2 games?
It is the only way to play. I believe it is going to be story driven, but other than that it won't be much like the KotOR games.
[Reply]
Starscream 11:20 AM 11-14-2009
Originally Posted by VirtualSmitty:
KOTOR was awesome!:-)
KOTOR II was ok.
[Reply]
Hippi3Slay3r 11:54 AM 11-14-2009
Thank god a WoW killer :P
[Reply]
Up