Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
Page 2 of 2
< 12
General Discussion>Just got home from seeing Dr. Death.
jesseboston81 07:56 AM 01-21-2011
Originally Posted by shilala:
It's a lot my fault that I don't know the details because I expressly prohibited them from telling me about it, lest it slow things down and I change my mind. :-)
I'll get all the details later.
I know what this is like. I've never had such an excruciatingly painful experience or condition like you, but I recently was diagnosed with a cyst on the side of my throat, which the doctor said would have to be removed by surgery. I immediately went home and Googled the diagnosis to learn more and find out what the surgical procedure would be, but after a momentary glance at a picture of someone's neck mid-surgery, I quickly shut off my computer and said "I'll just trust the doctor and learn more later!"
[Reply]
shilala 07:56 AM 01-21-2011
With all the blather, I should have said I'm about 1000% better today than I was yesterday at this time. I'm very tender back there, and a bit scared of hurting it, but I'm going to get to puttering around and see what happens.
[Reply]
Chingas 07:59 AM 01-21-2011
Best of luck puttering Brother.
[Reply]
mosesbotbol 08:19 AM 01-21-2011
When something presses against the nerve, it's going to be constant pain, which you have my empathy. Just the slightest inflmation near my sciatic nerve and I am just a useless mess.
[Reply]
MedicCook 08:48 AM 01-21-2011
As always I am sending you positive thoughts Scott.
[Reply]
CasaDooley 12:34 PM 01-21-2011
Enjoy your puttering Scott. You know I'm sending prayers and good karma your way!:-)
[Reply]
RevSmoke 10:20 AM 01-22-2011
You are in my prayers, brother.

Peace of the Lord be with you.
[Reply]
Page 2 of 2
< 12
Up