Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
All Cigar Discussion>Patel Winter Blend-Tex Cigars
Garbandz 07:59 AM 05-08-2009
My local B&M ran out of the Patel Winter blend,so I went looking for some.I found them at Tex Cigars,and Jarrod was kind enough to actually go get them in the warehouse to verify they were in stock.He said there were a couple boxes of the winter blend left {robusto},as well as some toro Patel Summer and some Gran toro summer.I am guessing the summer blends are from last season,since the Spring Patel blend is just being released.Better move fast if you want these.
I also noticed that Tex Cigars carries Tatuaje brands,their prices are pretty competitive.I got my last box of Maxx from them,I figure I saved $15.00 on one box.
This is the kind of company I enjoy doing business with,they care about the customer and want to make sure I come back again.Check them out and let's support a company that really cares...
[Reply]
GhostRyder 10:10 AM 05-08-2009
Cool deal, how is the winter blend? I'm sitting on a Robusto. It smells very flavorful, kinda like a big dark chocolate bar.
[Reply]
BeerAdvocate 10:11 AM 05-08-2009
The winter blend is a great Full bodied smoke. Great cigar to smoke after a big steak dinner!
[Reply]
GhostRyder 10:19 AM 05-08-2009
Originally Posted by BeerAdvocate:
The winter blend is a great Full bodied smoke. Great cigar to smoke after a big steak dinner!
Great, I plan on stuffing my face Sunday afternoon. The girlfriend got one of these for me for my birthday (along with some other goodies--CAO Brazilia, CAO Soprano, AF Hemingway, Padron 5000). It might have to be sacrificed in a fiery inferno after my meal. :-)
[Reply]
flat6nut 05:46 PM 05-09-2009
I bought the last two RP Winter Collection Toros (2009),at a local B&M a month or so ago.
Honestly, for me...it was one of the worst tasting cigars I have ever had.I really struggled smoking this thing past the first 10 mins, but I was giving it a chance to improve further into the stick. Perhaps after resting a bit it might improve, but I will never know...I am going to give the second stick away. The only RP I will prolly ever buy again would be a Decade.
[Reply]
Up