Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
All Cigar Discussion>Oliva Atlantic 15th anniversary?
timj219 09:33 AM 11-20-2012
Atlantic cigar is selling a few limited release cigars from My Father, Viaje, EP Carrillo, Oliva in honor of Atlantic's 15th anniversary.

I'm going to get a box of the Oliva since I like just about everything they produce. Anybody here tried one yet? Or any of the others? I might consider the Carrillo too. I'd be grateful for any opinions you guys might have.
[Reply]
dubleuhb 10:17 AM 11-20-2012
I've bought a box of each, the Oliva is by far the best. Ordered a second after enjoying the first one out of the box. Second would be a toss up between the Viaje and MF, the EP Carrillo is a decent cigar but I dislike the size of it.
[Reply]
Cville Cigar 03:51 PM 11-20-2012
I've read bout them and think that they'll be tasty
[Reply]
heavyd 07:56 PM 11-20-2012
I bought a box of the Oliva 15th, and have smoked a couple. They're good, but the standard V is better and cheaper, imo. The 15th has huge stems in the filler that add some bitterness and limit draw, in my experience thus far. I yanked a couple of tree trunks out of the second one with some pliers...after that, it was pretty good :-)
[Reply]
srduggins 12:59 AM 11-21-2012
A big fan of the Viaje. Haven't tried the others, but the Carillo has always intrigued me.
[Reply]
timj219 02:42 PM 11-28-2012
I went ahead and ordered the box. If the smell and appearance are any indication these will be really good. I think I know what I'm doing for about 1 1/2 hours on Sunday.
[Reply]
Up