Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
All Cigar Discussion>Roll tides
joetownhound 08:29 PM 01-09-2012
Just had to shout out my boy rizzle (Richie) one of the biggest bama fans that I know. Roll Tides as I sit here at Tampa Humidor smoking a Oliva Special S thanks to Wayner123.
[Reply]
SvilleKid 08:59 PM 01-09-2012
Originally Posted by joetownhound:
Just had to shout out my boy rizzle (Richie) one of the biggest bama fans that I know. Roll Tides as I sit here at Tampa Humidor smoking a Oliva Special S thanks to Wayner123.
:-):-)
[Reply]
Ogre 09:51 PM 01-09-2012
Where was LSU at??? On Bourbon St????
[Reply]
MrClean 10:50 PM 01-09-2012
Originally Posted by Ogre:
Where was LSU at??? On Bourbon St????
Possibly on Christmas break still......or so it appeared.:-)
[Reply]
irratebass 03:36 AM 01-10-2012
:-)
[Reply]
Zanaspus 03:52 AM 01-10-2012
I didn't have a dog in the fight, but can someone explain (rationally) to me why if you have two teams, one loss each vs. each other, the one who loses last is worse? :-)
[Reply]
MrClean 03:53 AM 01-10-2012
Originally Posted by Zanaspus:
I didn't have a dog in the fight, but can someone explain (rationally) to me why if you have two teams, one loss each vs. each other, the one who loses last is worse? :-)
I like to compare the BCS to CA math, neither make any sense. :-)
[Reply]
longknocker 03:57 AM 01-10-2012
What A Game! Roll, Tide!:-) :-)
[Reply]
joetownhound 04:21 AM 01-10-2012
Originally Posted by longknocker:
What A Game! Roll, Tide!:-) :-)
I don't what you was watching I seen a slaughter. :-)
[Reply]
longknocker 04:31 AM 01-10-2012
Originally Posted by joetownhound:
I don't what you was watching I seen a slaughter. :-)
Amen, Brother!:-) :-)
[Reply]
joetownhound 04:35 AM 01-10-2012
Originally Posted by longknocker:
Amen, Brother!:-) :-)
Greg I forgot about you being from Mobile in the OP your boys looked really good last night. I don't know where LSU was they didn't even show. I told a couple of guys that it would be almost impossible to beat them twice and the proof is is in the pudding.
[Reply]
kelmac07 04:51 AM 01-10-2012
Congrats to 'Bama!!
[Reply]
OLS 04:56 AM 01-10-2012
My congratulations to the Bama Fans here....I went to bed at halftime. The ESPN3 internet viewer window was
so stuttery it was giving me a migraine. What was ON IT was not too encouraging either. Not sure what Les
Miles did in the second half, but if it was as hard-headed as it was in the first, I didn't miss much. The only success
we had against the tough bama D all night was in vertical passing. As soon as we would complete a pass, he would call
a run. I would have kept it up until I out-scored the Tide, no matter what types of interceptions or worse happened.

Outstanding defensive scheme, and the kicking game did not fail you. Impressive win.
[Reply]
chaase321 07:34 AM 01-10-2012
Wait...there was a game?!?!
[Reply]
E.J. 09:10 AM 01-10-2012
Originally Posted by chaase321:
Wait...there was a game?!?!
No, not really.... You have to have an offensive game plan and/or the ability to make in game adjustments to have a game.... I truly wonder if they were allowed to play 8-12 quarters, at some point LSU would have made some adjustments to their offensive game plan....seeing as what they were running over and over and over and over was not working. "LSU fails to get the corner again." "JJ looks like he is running the option with equal parts confusion and the appearance that he is dragging a tire behind him."

In a nutshell, what we had last night was something about as entertaining as watching CSPAN broadcast house voting....:-)

That said, congrats to the Bama fans, enjoy your BCS Championship. Also congrats to Tiger fans, great season.
[Reply]
rizzle 10:24 AM 01-11-2012
'Preciate it, Dennis. See you soon, brother. :-)
[Reply]
Up