Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
Page 2 of 2
< 12
General Discussion>Danger---Crocs
big a 01:59 PM 06-16-2011
Very sorry to hear about what heppened. I know how bad surgery can be just try to stay strong and relax. Thanks for the heads up and worning about those shoes. Sorry it had to come the way it did.
[Reply]
Apoco 02:35 PM 06-16-2011
I fell in December on ice in a parking lot and dislocated my shoulder/sundered my labram in twain (I get tired of explaining it the same way. Try to spice it up some :-))!

I know it sucks - but it WILL get better. I'm about about 80% range of motion now...and I get to sleep in a bed again! :-)

Just do what the doctors and therapists tell you to do and you'll be posting a recovery story soon enough :-)
Posted via Mobile Device
[Reply]
Guitarman-S.T- 08:04 PM 06-16-2011
I just rock the Slip grip, athletic fit shoes, not bad for running back and forth, the standard Steel toe's are BULKY as fudgY!

Originally Posted by replicant_argent:
http://www.slipgrips.com/products/78...istant-Hi-Top/

Kitchen Chucks.... :-)

I would be on those like white on rice, Sammy.

[Reply]
Volusianator 01:04 AM 06-17-2011
I used to wear Crocs quite a bit, very dangerous shoes. Sorry to hear you got hurt.
[Reply]
OLS 07:54 AM 06-17-2011
I feel your obvious pain, but McDonald's Coffee is hot, bungee jumping is crazy, water on the floor is dangerous.
What shoe you're wearing has little to do with it, unless you are against all shoes except Deck Shoes. I agree Crocs
are messed up, but the home is a dangerous place. I am sorry for my insensitivity, I know you don't want to
hear it. 64 year olds should be careful. I am 48, live alone, and you can be DAMN sure I have my feet under me
when I get out of the shower. I don't want to be found buck-naked on the floor a month after my death due
to the stench. :-) Very sorry for your trouble.
[Reply]
BC-Axeman 08:12 AM 06-17-2011
Originally Posted by OLS:
I don't want to be found buck-naked on the floor a month after my death due
to the stench. :-) Very sorry for your trouble.
I think after a month the stench will have faded.
64 is today's 48.
[Reply]
shilala 08:22 AM 06-17-2011
I was grilling some pork chops last night. The grill is in the garage and it was raining out. I stepped outside for a minute, then stepped back in. You'd have thought I put a roller skate on my right foot. (Fortunately I didn't get hurt.)
They aren't Crocs, they're Nikes or Reebok flip flops. As soon as I did it, I thought about this thread, and told my wife your story, Bob. She also said Crocs were dangerous as hell.
I hope you're healing well and feel better soon. I pray you'll figure out a way around your income situation, too. :-)
[Reply]
Don Fernando 03:21 AM 06-18-2011
sorry to hear about your injury Bob.
[Reply]
kelmac07 04:05 AM 06-18-2011
Sorry to hear Bob.
[Reply]
jcruse64 07:07 AM 06-18-2011
Sorry to hear it Bob, and hope you heal up quick and complete.
[Reply]
Page 2 of 2
< 12
Up