Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
All Cigar Discussion>PLACE in RALEIGH TO EAT AND SMOKE
Tinderbox 02:33 PM 06-05-2010
Hi All,

I am sure some of you already know this, but I found out last night when I went to the Angus Barn in Raleigh, NC with my wife that you can smoke there again. Im sure many people used to go to the Wild Turkey Lounge on their second floor, but now you have to ask to go to the "Meat Locker" at the front desk.

They walk you through the kitchen, and into a secluded well ventilated lounge. The lounge has all leather furniture, a flat screen tv, and full service access to drinks and food.

I had a great experience, and wanted to share it ASAP.
[Reply]
whodeeni 04:00 PM 06-05-2010
Damn that sounds good! Whenever I make it to Raleigh that's
where i'm headed! Larry or Patrick you guys ever try this place
out?

Originally Posted by Tinderbox:
Hi All,

I am sure some of you already know this, but I found out last night when I went to the Angus Barn in Raleigh, NC with my wife that you can smoke there again. Im sure many people used to go to the Wild Turkey Lounge on their second floor, but now you have to ask to go to the "Meat Locker" at the front desk.

They walk you through the kitchen, and into a secluded well ventilated lounge. The lounge has all leather furniture, a flat screen tv, and full service access to drinks and food.

I had a great experience, and wanted to share it ASAP.

[Reply]
captain53 05:56 PM 06-05-2010
Sure sounds like a great place!:-)
[Reply]
1badhog07 08:09 AM 06-06-2010
Wow need to get back home soon..
[Reply]
Tinderbox 10:57 AM 06-06-2010
I hardly ever vouch for a place, but they did a very good job creating this new area to smoke. It abides by all of the required laws here, and still manages to stay cool and enjoyable on hot, muggy days. One added bonus about going to this part of the restaurant, is that you can order from either menu, the bar menu or the full menu. (steaks on the full menu can get rather pricey, but they are arguably the best in town).
[Reply]
bigswol2 12:54 AM 06-09-2010
oh yeah Angus barn is great!
[Reply]
JohnE1000 08:38 AM 06-09-2010
Thank you
[Reply]
SmokeyJoe 11:40 AM 06-09-2010
Originally Posted by bigswol2:
oh yeah Angus barn is great!
:-) And some of the best food in town...

I have enjoyed smoking in the "Meat Locker" on several occasions. Very cool. :-)

I posted about it back in February:
http://www.cigarasylum.com/vb/showthread.php?t=28362
[Reply]
Starscream 12:56 PM 06-09-2010
I keep hearing great things about this place.:-)
[Reply]
bigswol2 01:55 PM 06-09-2010
come on up to Raleigh and hang with me Joe and Moo
[Reply]
OLS 01:58 PM 06-09-2010
Y'all looking for a roomate. I need to get the H out of Memphis.
[Reply]
Col. Kurtz 06:27 PM 06-09-2010
Originally Posted by OLS:
Y'all looking for a roomate. I need to get the H out of Memphis.
Brad, be sure to let me know if you ever get over the mountains. There are several good haunts around. :-)
[Reply]
Up