Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
All Cigar Discussion>Opus X vs Forbidden Opus X
GodOfFire 10:21 AM 06-03-2009
I just wondering how do they compare in flavor and in strength?
[Reply]
sikk50 04:46 PM 06-03-2009
I have yet to have a Forbidden, I have one that I put to bed for a sleeping beauty status nap.

But from what I've been told the Forbiddens have a closely similar flavor profile but are much smoother than the Opus. Now whether that's true or not I couldn't tell you.
[Reply]
flat6nut 04:59 PM 06-03-2009
If I had one it would have already been smoked. Nothing in my humi is safe from the torch.
[Reply]
troutbreath 06:02 PM 06-03-2009
Originally Posted by flat6nut:
If I had one it would have already been smoked. Nothing in my humi is safe from the torch.
This is a great approach. Nobody knows what tomorrow holds . . . so you might as well smoke your best today.
[Reply]
longknocker 06:09 PM 06-03-2009
Originally Posted by troutbreath:
This is a great approach. Nobody knows what tomorrow holds . . . so you might as well smoke your best today.
:-) Great advice that I'm learning more & more every day.:-)
[Reply]
GodOfFire 07:52 PM 06-03-2009
this is great... however, has someone been able to smoke of them. I would love a good comparison.
[Reply]
Cigary 08:17 PM 06-03-2009
It's an Opus,,,there are subtle differences but none that will stand up and shout in your ear that they are that much different. Been smoking Opus since 1998.
[Reply]
GodOfFire 12:59 AM 06-04-2009
Cigary, are you saying that the cost difference isn't justifiable?
[Reply]
Don_Truini 01:20 AM 06-04-2009
Originally Posted by troutbreath:
Sometimes the best you have is nice to show off. At the same time I understand where you are coming from. I have an Ashton ESG sitting in my humi right now. Just am waiting for the right time to smoke it.
[Reply]
Up