Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
Page 4 of 4
« First < 234
All Cigar Discussion>Oh Gurkha...you're hilarious
Brutus2600 01:51 PM 07-02-2010
Originally Posted by Pass:
When it comes to Gurkha, I'll give 'em a shot, but I will NOT pay MSRP for ANY of their sticks... They're just not worth it.
I agree with this statement 100% :-)
[Reply]
Chingas 04:58 AM 07-03-2010
Funny, after this thread came out I had two of the worst Gurkhas in my history. A Centurian that was nothing like the one I had a few months back and a Warlord that just fell apart and smoked like crap. Never had that problem before either.

Thanks thread...you ruined my smokes.
[Reply]
Pass 05:26 AM 07-03-2010
Originally Posted by Chingas:
Funny, after this thread came out I had two of the worst Gurkhas in my history. A Centurian that was nothing like the one I had a few months back and a Warlord that just fell apart and smoked like crap. Never had that problem before either.

Gotta love their consistency! lol.
[Reply]
icehog3 07:44 AM 07-03-2010
Originally Posted by Chingas:

No....we freed your mind. :-) :-)
[Reply]
thebiglebowski 08:03 AM 07-03-2010
free your mind... and your ass will surely follow.
[Reply]
Chingas 10:00 AM 07-03-2010
That's what the brotherhood is for... Thanks for looking out.
[Reply]
E-Tx Surveyor 02:12 PM 07-03-2010
I've smoked a few Gurkha's and have enjoyed only one or two I smoked, I can't recall which ones I would have to look at my notes.

For some reason, as a new smoker, I keep wanting to go back to them. To me, that means their marketing is working.
[Reply]
jsnake 11:34 AM 07-06-2010
I guess I might be alone on this one. Gurkha is my favorite brand and accounts for 90% of my sticks. Haven't had a bad one yet. I do not and will not pay MSRP on them but I do jump on every good deal I can find.

Everytime I visit a B&M the Gurkha Cigars are in heavy rotation since they sell so well. Maybe some of you guys are closet smoking Gurkha fans and scared to admit it.
[Reply]
Bax 12:17 PM 07-06-2010
Originally Posted by jsnake:
I guess I might be alone on this one. Gurkha is my favorite brand and accounts for 90% of my sticks. Haven't had a bad one yet. I do not and will not pay MSRP on them but I do jump on every good deal I can find.

Everytime I visit a B&M the Gurkha Cigars are in heavy rotation since they sell so well. Maybe some of you guys are closet smoking Gurkha fans and scared to admit it.
I had quite a few Gurk's I enjoyed then just had a terrible run where everyone was worse than the last. After about a dozen truly awful smokes I've given up on them... CAO, Gurkha and Rocky Patel are all on my Shnit list.
[Reply]
icehog3 01:21 PM 07-06-2010
Originally Posted by jsnake:
Maybe some of you guys are closet smoking Gurkha fans and scared to admit it.
Wanna bet? :-)
[Reply]
markem 01:23 PM 07-06-2010
Originally Posted by icehog3:
Tom only smokes fake Gurkhas :-)
[Reply]
wayner123 01:30 PM 07-06-2010
:-)

And I have the blind taste test reviews to prove it!!
[Reply]
Ogre 01:42 PM 07-06-2010
:-)X2
[Reply]
whodeeni 01:52 PM 07-06-2010
Ummm Larry, I don't know about you but to me that's kind of SCARY!!!:-):-)

Originally Posted by thebiglebowski:
free your mind... and your ass will surely follow.

[Reply]
Chingas 02:11 PM 07-06-2010
Thanks Excel. I wasn't really sure how to interpret that one. Definitely scary tho...
[Reply]
Page 4 of 4
« First < 234
Up