Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
All Cigar Discussion>A short story involving Pete Johnson in Boston, MA.
Comedian 08:20 PM 11-26-2010
About two years ago I was still living in Boston, MA going to college for music. Around this time, I fell in love with cigars.

A wonderful cigar shop by the name of Gloucester St. Cigar was a block or so away from my school and apartment, so I spent a lot of time there. I must have gone there every single day after classes to smoke. I spent every extra cent I had on cigars. If it came between buying food or cigars, I picked cigars.

Well, it is around November 19th, which just happens to be my birthday. My roommate and his girl conspired to get me my favorite cigar at the time. I told them Tatuaje. Anything Tatuaje, but ESPECIALLY the Rerserva J21 which continues to be one of my favorite Tat smokes to this day.

They make their way down to Gloucester St. Cigar Co. and the man himself is there. My roommate's obnoxious girlfriend walks in and says, "Okay, what's the cigar that sounds like a part of the female anatomy? Twat? Tatwat?"

Pete laughs and says, "Tatuaje?"

:-)

One of the best birthday presents ever.

I wish I could get my hands on more Tats, especially the Reserva J21. But, they are out of my price range 'til work picks back up! I'd rather smoke the good stuff less than the cheap stuff often!

Anyway, just a funny short story I wanted to share with you folks! Enjoy your smokes!:-)
[Reply]
Skywalker 08:24 PM 11-26-2010
:-):-):-)

Are you sure it was Pete??? (Sorry, private joke. That's a whole other story!)
[Reply]
Ken 08:35 PM 11-26-2010
Originally Posted by Comedian:
they are out of my price range 'til work picks back up!
my work is fine and they're still not in my range. think i need atleast one and come up with a good enough reason for deserving it.

cool story! and have you done a review on them?
[Reply]
JJG 09:09 PM 11-26-2010
they are out of my price range 'til work picks back up!
I had an Ambos Mundos the other day that was surprisingly good.

I'd rather smoke the good stuff less than the cheap stuff often!
I couldn't agree more!

great story, maybe I'll pick up a couple "twat-tays" myself this weekend. :-)
[Reply]
Adriftpanda 10:11 PM 11-26-2010
Originally Posted by Skywalker:
:-):-):-)

Are you sure it was Pete??? (Sorry, private joke. That's a whole other story!)
Come on bro! Uncalled for! You're gonna hurt Heart Stoppers feelings!

Funny story though, thanks for sharing.
[Reply]
Skywalker 11:36 PM 11-26-2010
Originally Posted by Adriftpanda:
Heart Stopper
:-)
[Reply]
jsd 11:40 PM 11-26-2010
Great story. I love Tatuajes.
[Reply]
Up