Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
All Cigar Discussion>The BlendLab by Cigars International
dwoodward 03:01 PM 11-23-2010
Interesting concept. Figured I would post it up to see what you all thought about it.

http://www.cigarsinternational.com/b...eBlendLab.html

I personally would be very interested it trying some of these.
[Reply]
T.G 03:32 PM 11-23-2010
Trying experimental & test blend cigars can be a lot of fun, and you can get some really phenomenal cigars, and you can also get some severe disappointments.
[Reply]
68TriShield 03:54 PM 11-23-2010
Pretty neat concept.I might consider trying some.
[Reply]
Martel 04:03 PM 11-23-2010
Very interesting. I'll probably try some.

Cheers,
G
[Reply]
T.G 04:06 PM 11-23-2010
Originally Posted by T.G:
Trying experimental & test blend cigars can be a lot of fun, and you can get some really phenomenal cigars, and you can also get some severe disappointments.
I'm thinking more about this, and I suspect that CI has most likely removed the complete stinkers and out of balance cigars from the choices, which is just as well. I suspect the worst you would get there is a cigar that is not to your liking, but you could also end up with something really off the hook that might never see the light of day as a production release due to something like low availability of one of the component tobaccos.
[Reply]
dwoodward 04:10 PM 11-23-2010
Originally Posted by T.G:
I'm thinking more about this, and I suspect that CI has most likely removed the complete stinkers and out of balance cigars from the choices, which is just as well. I suspect the worst you would get there is a cigar that is not to your liking.
I was thinking that as well. Nobody would place an absolute dog rocket up for others to taste. That said, wish the samples were a little less spendy... I wanna try some, but my cigar budget the last couple months is at a hold. I haven't spent any money on cigars other than trades in the last 2 months. No money means no cigars.

That said, looking thru the blends some of them look very interesting, and even some Maduros for the whores around here.
[Reply]
borndead1 04:14 PM 11-23-2010
Very cool...I may pull the trigger on a few of these.

Thanks for the link!
[Reply]
Bill86 04:39 PM 11-23-2010
I say whoever buys these should post reviews. That way we can figure out the gems sooner. I may buy some of these.

There are quite a bit of Maduros here. I might look into buying some of these. Kinda sucks they are all sold as singles and the price is quite steep.

EDIT everyone I had interest in was back ordered. Also what is with the 52+ rings on most of the maduros. Only 2 under 50 ring.

EDIT again....half of their stock is back ordered.
[Reply]
elderboy02 06:48 PM 11-23-2010
I want the Connecticut broadleaf one :-)
[Reply]
jimmyk26 09:33 AM 11-24-2010
I got the chance to go and visit the CI mega store this summer, while I was there I spent some time in the blend lab humidor. I like the idea, and picked up a few sticks. Nice to see that they are now offering the cigars for sale online.
[Reply]
babybob2k 10:11 AM 11-24-2010
That's pretty neat. I'm looking forward to grabbing some stuff that I think I'd like based on what's in them without being influenced by bands.

It's like a blind taste test for everyone!
[Reply]
Giants85 10:55 AM 11-24-2010
Cool concept...be interesting to see reviews from members here once these get out a bit.

thanks for the link!
[Reply]
Up