Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
All Cigar Discussion>Litto Gomez (LG) Diez cigars
TripleF 08:50 AM 11-21-2010
I just purchased some older LG Diez Chisel Puros with no year printed on the label. Can anybody tell me when these are from? I know the 2009 and 2010 releases had the year printed on the label.
[Reply]
alwayslit 09:42 AM 11-21-2010
These started to be produced in 04/05 and weren't dated till recently. If they came from a 50 cab they have some age. The diez with age are very good.
[Reply]
TripleF 09:45 AM 11-21-2010
Originally Posted by alwayslit:
These started to be produced in 04/05 and weren't dated till recently. If they came from a 50 cab they have some age. The diez with age are very good.
They came from a 50 cab.........and I have it as I purchased the last ones in the box :-)
[Reply]
T.G 09:48 AM 11-21-2010
Originally Posted by TripleF:
I just purchased some older LG Diez Chisel Puros with no year printed on the label. Can anybody tell me when these are from? I know the 2009 and 2010 releases had the year printed on the label.
Sure, hold it up closer to the monitor so I can see it.

Closer.

Closer please.

More.

*BONK* Owh. I just hit my head on the monitor. Thanks Scott.
[Reply]
TripleF 10:35 AM 11-21-2010
Originally Posted by T.G:
Sure, hold it up closer to the monitor so I can see it.

Closer.

Closer please.

More.

*BONK* Owh. I just hit my head on the monitor. Thanks Scott.
:-)
[Reply]
TripleF 01:46 PM 11-22-2010
Here's a pic:

[Reply]
JackSchwartz 01:54 PM 11-22-2010
Nice pick-up on the original Chisel Puro's. Unfortunately, I don't think there's any way to pinpoint a date. They started coming out in 2005 and Litto switched over to the Vintage format in 2008.

I still have some of the LGD Orientals in the old 50-count cabinet. Even with some good age on them they still have a nice kick. Did you smoke any of the Chisel Puro's yet?
[Reply]
TripleF 02:00 PM 11-22-2010
Originally Posted by JackSchwartz:
Nice pick-up on the original Chisel Puro's. Unfortunately, I don't think there's any way to pinpoint a date. They started coming out in 2005 and Litto switched over to the Vintage format in 2008.

I still have some of the LGD Orientals in the old 50-count cabinet. Even with some good age on them they still have a nice kick. Did you smoke any of the Chisel Puro's yet?
I smoked one the day I got it......still has that sooooothing strength :-)

Is there any info on the bottom of the box that is helpful? It says RS over SL.
[Reply]
JackSchwartz 02:12 PM 11-22-2010
I'll try calling Litto and see if there is any way to find out a date. He might be traveling right now, but I'll post something as soon as I hear from him.
[Reply]
TripleF 02:14 PM 11-22-2010
Originally Posted by JackSchwartz:
I'll try calling Litto and see if there is any way to find out a date. He might be traveling right now, but I'll post something as soon as I hear from him.
Thank you sir. I just fired up a Cubano from the same time frame :-) I sooooooooooooooooooooo love the LG line!
[Reply]
Doctorossi 02:15 PM 11-22-2010
Originally Posted by TripleF:
I just fired up a Cubano from the same time frame
:-)
[Reply]
Up