Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
Page 3 of 3
< 123
General Discussion>Daily Digest email from Poofy-doof?
hotreds 03:42 PM 04-01-2011
Yup- it's there daily in my inbox. Just delete it- going over there to try to unsubscribe isn't worth giving them "another visitor!!!"
[Reply]
markem 04:20 PM 04-01-2011
Originally Posted by hotreds:
Yup- it's there daily in my inbox. Just delete it- going over there to try to unsubscribe isn't worth giving them "another visitor!!!"
The technique that I used, before I was banned, was to change my email address to something invalid, like "spam@fbi.gov". I don't get the mailings ...
[Reply]
icehog3 05:03 PM 04-01-2011
Originally Posted by Don Fernando:
being banned doesn't help, you still get the spam
I don't. :-)

But like Mark said, I can't receive e-mail to a bogus e-mail like JC changed mine to and lied about. :-)
[Reply]
markem 05:54 PM 04-01-2011
Originally Posted by icehog3:
But like Mark said, I can't receive e-mail to a bogus e-mail like JC changed mine to and lied about. :-)
I also changed my age to 15, just in case someone investigates ...
[Reply]
Starscream 08:35 PM 04-02-2011
Wow. I haven't logged in over there in forever, but I just started getting this crap everyday too. I guess that's another to add to the spam list.
[Reply]
loki 08:39 PM 04-02-2011
guess i got lucky, i went there, wasn't bant surprisingly, said "take me off" and seems i've been removed
[Reply]
Starscream 09:12 PM 04-02-2011
Originally Posted by loki:
guess i got lucky, i went there, wasn't bant surprisingly, said "take me off" and seems i've been removed
I found your thread and asked to be removed as well. Hope it works.
[Reply]
chippewastud79 09:39 PM 04-02-2011
I just started getting the crap on Thursday, can't unsubscribe, but it is fortunately heading straight to my 'Spam folder' and gets reported as a fishing scam. :-)
[Reply]
Page 3 of 3
< 123
Up