Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
Page 2 of 2
< 12
General Discussion>Let's talk about gnomes...
BlackDog 06:41 AM 05-02-2009
Give the gnome one of these to keep it company. :-)

[Reply]
CBI_2 08:08 AM 05-02-2009
Originally Posted by Emjaysmash:
I think he's trying to bewitch you. Take this Punch Cutter of Anti-Bewitchment. It gives you a +3 modifier to your save vs. spell!
:-):-)
[Reply]
ucla695 08:35 AM 05-02-2009
Originally Posted by dunng:
There goes that idea. I'm a parrothead so I'll have to use parrots and make sure they're perched somewhere high where the gnomes can't get to them. Tiki Bar perhaps. :-)

Originally Posted by kzm007:
Lop a hole into the back of his head and use him discreetly for a backup Stinky.
Ooh, I like this idea. Tons of possibilities there.

Originally Posted by Emjaysmash:
I think he's trying to bewitch you. Take this Punch Cutter of Anti-Bewitchment. It gives you a +3 modifier to your save vs. spell!
:-)

Originally Posted by taltos:
Gnomes only smoke Cremosas. This is why they are so mean and dangerous.
:-) Man, I guess I'm going to have to post a WTB Cremosas thread. :-)
[Reply]
ucla695 08:38 AM 05-02-2009
Originally Posted by gnukfu:
Lisa, my wife, has decided she likes gnomes. I have gnomes all over the yard, a gnome bench arrived yesterday, but I do love my Red Sox gnome!....reminds me of Dustin Pedroia!

I could live with a Sox gnome! :-) Has Dustin made the jump from gnomedome to the humanity?
[Reply]
Ranger_B 09:06 AM 05-02-2009
I say embrace the gnome. Poor it a drink give it a cigar and befriend it. Then once you have let him feel he is part of the family introduce him to your other friends the termites.
[Reply]
Emjaysmash 10:09 AM 05-02-2009
This might help too...

[Reply]
cort 12:11 PM 05-02-2009
:-) Nice thread Mike.

I have a smokin gnome out back. It's not colored so hes not to scary. He just sits there smokin on his pipe all day mindin his own business. I always wonder what he is doing while I am at work??
[Reply]
ucla695 12:20 PM 05-02-2009
Originally Posted by gwc4sc:
:-) Nice thread Mike.

I have a smokin gnome out back. It's not colored so hes not to scary. He just sits there smokin on his pipe all day mindin his own business. I always wonder what he is doing while I am at work??
:-):-) This little guy has a shovel. That's the scary part. What's he going to bury? ? Me? I think they just sit there waiting to be activated and will attack us all!!! It'll be a special on TV...."When good gnomes go bad." :-)
[Reply]
WildBlueSooner 01:16 PM 05-02-2009
I had a bad dream about this one

[Reply]
gnukfu 03:54 PM 05-02-2009
This is the one I have!!!

[Reply]
dunng 06:49 PM 05-02-2009
I think I need this one... :-)

[Reply]
Scimmia 09:34 PM 05-02-2009
Careful around those gnomes, they like to steal underpants

[Reply]
BMTA 10:45 PM 05-02-2009
Just hope it's not the beggining of a collection!
[Reply]
ucla695 12:14 AM 05-03-2009
I'm afraid it is, but look at this...

This Steel Curtain gnomey should be able to the other guy in check. :-) That is until he turns on me. They still creep me out. :-)
[Reply]
cort 10:10 AM 05-09-2009
This is Gary's gnome. I buried him in the backyard and now I am the man of the house. Once you other gnomes finish your part in taking over the world post it here.

All Hail Gnomitron
[Reply]
SeanGAR 11:29 AM 05-09-2009
Gnomes are good eatin'.

Here is some Filipino gnome on the grill. I first simmer the gnome meat for a couple of hours in a court bouillon then grill with some mesquite wood.

You haven't lived until you've had mesquite grilled gnome.

I don't know much about the legality of importing gnome meat from the Philippines ... I haven't had an order nabbed by USDA inspectors yet :-). From what I understand, they just send you a notice that your gnome is illegal since it has not been processed in a USDA inspected plant .. and take the meat to the next USDA herf no doubt..
[Reply]
md4958 11:55 AM 05-09-2009
I just dress up Bao in a pointed hat and shoes and tell him to stand in the garden. :-)
[Reply]
ucla695 12:07 PM 05-09-2009
They're starting to come after us....

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage...icle902014.ece

Originally Posted by SeanGAR:
Gnomes are good eatin'.

Here is some Filipino gnome on the grill. I first simmer the gnome meat for a couple of hours in a court bouillon then grill with some mesquite wood.

You haven't lived until you've had mesquite grilled gnome.

I don't know much about the legality of importing gnome meat from the Philippines ... I haven't had an order nabbed by USDA inspectors yet :-). From what I understand, they just send you a notice that your gnome is illegal since it has not been processed in a USDA inspected plant .. and take the meat to the next USDA herf no doubt..

Originally Posted by md4958:
I just dress up Bao in a pointed hat and shoes and tell him to stand in the garden.
[Reply]
Page 2 of 2
< 12
Up