Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
All Cigar Discussion>Legado de Pepin???
Dunkel 03:16 PM 08-11-2013
These have been out for a little while and I haven't heard a peep. Who has smoked one or more and what do you think of them?
[Reply]
TJtorpedo 05:25 PM 08-11-2013
I smoked one a few weeks ago, and while it wasn't anything special, I found it to be a decent cigar with 'Pepin-esque' flavors, although on the lighter side of medium bodied (for me, anyway).
[Reply]
Wharf Rat 05:53 PM 08-11-2013
Originally Posted by TJtorpedo:
I smoked one a few weeks ago, and while it wasn't anything special, I found it to be a decent cigar with 'Pepin-esque' flavors, although on the lighter side of medium bodied (for me, anyway).
I agree. You can buy better overruns, cheaper from CI right now...
[Reply]
TXRebel 06:02 PM 08-11-2013
I've had a few and IMHO not worth it, for a few dollars more per stick you can get DPG Blacks or Blues.
[Reply]
Dunkel 06:48 PM 08-11-2013
Hmm kinda sad that DPG allowed a decent but not stellar stick to be called Legado de Pepin.
[Reply]
Wharf Rat 07:23 PM 08-11-2013
Originally Posted by Dunkel:
Hmm kinda sad that DPG allowed a decent but not stellar stick to be called Legado de Pepin.
Of course a mild Pepin stick might be a smooth marketing move. I would guess that CI's customers tend towards milder sticks than the asbestos-mouths that hang here on CA. :-)
[Reply]
Garbandz 07:03 AM 08-14-2013
+1 on the milder side.maybe they want to cover the market and went toward milder.......
[Reply]
Up