Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
All Cigar Discussion>Heading to FL tomorrow
Namerifrats 10:29 PM 12-22-2009
Heading down to Lakeland FL tomorrow to spend Christmas with the wife's family. I get down there 4-5 times a year. Usually try to take one day and head over to Tampa and Ybor City. Plan to do the same this trip. Might be the weekend or early next week when I get over there though. See if I can't pick up another Opus or two and maybe a couple Anejos I keep hearing so much about.

Another place I like to go by is La Herencia de Cuba. http://www.ramirezcigars.com/main.html
Right on the main drag in Ybor, and not related to the brand LHdC that I know of. They roll all their cigars in house. I've tried a few and really enjoy the Shorty red label. If you ever get down there, stop in. Pretty decent smokes.
[Reply]
rizzle 08:43 AM 12-23-2009
Look me up if you get a chance David. I haven't had the red label but I do enjoy the white and yellow label La Herencias. An interesting spiciness to them, very cinnamon to me.

PM sent.
[Reply]
Namerifrats 08:25 PM 12-26-2009
Haven't been to Ybor yet, but found some Anejos at the Tinderbox here in Lakeland. Had some Opus as well, but priced a bit higher than I paid in Ybor a year ago. Planning on heading to Ybor probably Monday.
[Reply]
rizzle 09:19 AM 12-29-2009
Was good to meet you and sit down and have a smoke David. Hope you enjoy the rest of your trip.

:-)
[Reply]
Namerifrats 10:32 AM 12-29-2009
Originally Posted by rizzle:
Was good to meet you and sit down and have a smoke David. Hope you enjoy the rest of your trip.

:-)
Good to meet you too! I appreciate you taking the time to come out, and for the nice gift! A true BOTL! :-)
[Reply]
Up