Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
General Discussion>Gonna brag on my daughter and grandson's
WyoBob 08:31 PM 10-10-2009
My daughter who lives in Aurora, CO, Kerry, has a blog concerning her quest to have children. A long and expensive journey. The blog seems to have gathered quite a following including the attention of the New York Times and there will be an article in the Times tomorrow (Sun. the 11th) concerning Kerry and Jeff's journey to become parents.

I think Kerry turned out to be a heck of a writer and seems to have quite a following of "infertile's" and, I think, her blog has provided some help, comfort, support, knowledge and hope concerning fertility problems. Perhaps there is someone in our group who might find some info they could use if they're pursuing starting a family and having difficulties.

Anyway, the blog is: http://ourstorkgotlost.com/ There are links at the top of the blog to a video from the NY Times and the article.

But, most importantly, if you scroll down the page 3/4ths of the way or so, there's a picture of my family. My two beautiful daughter's (and their husband's), my cute twin grandson's and my beautiful wife of 40 year's. Lots of pictures of my grandson's which, of course, is because they are just about the greatest looking (and most expensive) kids, ever:-)

Oh, and I'm in the picture, too. I'm the guy with the mustache and slightly thinning hair:-)

WyoBob
[Reply]
Whee 08:35 PM 10-10-2009
They don't seem to like the camera!:-)

Those expressions on their faces are hilarious. Nothing but pure baby joy.

:-)
[Reply]
timo 08:52 PM 10-10-2009
Congratulations. Thanks for sharing
[Reply]
icehog3 08:51 AM 10-11-2009
Thanks for sharing, Bob, pretty cool. :-)
[Reply]
14holestogie 08:57 AM 10-11-2009
Very nice, Bob. Thanks for sharing.
[Reply]
G G 09:02 AM 10-11-2009
Great lookin family there Bob.:-)
[Reply]
captain53 09:04 AM 10-11-2009
Congratulations to the entire family! Great story glad you shared it with us.:-)
[Reply]
68TriShield 08:07 AM 10-12-2009
Great looking boys and family Bob! :-)
[Reply]
Up